[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall 1/2 stack

cliaz

I just gave my half stack to my nephew last year..Fender Tone master head with Fender cabinet..I paid 1600 for the head 10 years ago..My nephew is a great young player so I figured I would hook him up..I just use my pignose now when I want to play electric which is hardly ever now.

I just use my pignose now when I want to play electric which is hardly ever now.

Yeah it's really nothing but Acoustic now but i'm trying to get a nice little digital studio in my office with drum machine program and all of that.

Hell i wish we had the technology we have now 10 - 15 years ago. All that money we spent in studio time....geeez

My bass and Crate amp live in the attic now adays, but my nephews are getting into it right now, the younger is becoming quite the drummer. However, my oldest nephew is having trouble with the 6 string(he's heavy handed like myself-which is why I switched to bass)-so I've got it ready for him.

I got rid of my stacks (yes plural) years ago. They were just too much to hump around. I got a couple matched Crate TD 70's with nice AMP mini stacks with 2 12's in them and run them as a stereo pair with Digitech DSP 21 rack unit. If I ain't loud enough far the room then that's what the PA's for. I 'm all about sound quality not volume these days.

I got rid of my stacks (yes plural) years ago. They were just too much to hump around. I got a couple matched Crate TD 70's with nice AMP mini stacks with 2 12's in them and run them as a stereo pair with Digitech DSP 21 rack unit. If I ain't loud enough far the room then that's what the PA's for. I 'm all about sound quality not volume these days.

agree. I've always wanted a nice marshall full stack though just for sh1ts and giggles. But a good floor amp is fine.

Great Deals at that site. I have used them for years back when I got it in print (I think they still send them to my mom's house) I don't buy anything for myself anymore but I bought my daughters first guitar from them.