[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NIT Tonight

Rockerbraves

The NIT

:D

tough to gauge these games bc the incentive to win is so whacked out. Whichever team actually gives a rip will do well and cover- but who the hell knows -

I am more intersted in Marist making the Women's sweet 16 than anything related to the NIT

Edited by wildcat2334

The NIT

:tup:

tough to gauge these games bc the incentive to win is so whacked out. Whichever team actually gives a rip will do well and cover- but who the hell knows -

I am more intersted in Marist making the Women's sweet 16 than anything related to the NIT

Wolf Pack-Survive and Advance :D

Wolf Pack-Survive and Advance :D

Sorry PD. My Mountaineers were victorious. Great game though. The last time WVU was in the NIT semis was in 1981 and I was on WVU's campus at the time. I believe they lost to Tulsa and you could hear a bunch of screaming "F**K" s all over the campus. Who says nobody cares about the NIT. When your team is involved you care, believe me. I would have been proud of WVU even if they lost. They lost almost their whole team after last season and barely missed the big dance. They need to toughen up their out-of-conference schedule. But the Big East is no slouch of a conference.

Sorry PD. My Mountaineers were victorious. Great game though. The last time WVU was in the NIT semis was in 1981 and I was on WVU's campus at the time. I believe they lost to Tulsa and you could hear a bunch of screaming "F**K" s all over the campus. Who says nobody cares about the NIT. When your team is involved you care, believe me. I would have been proud of WVU even if they lost. They lost almost their whole team after last season and barely missed the big dance. They need to toughen up their out-of-conference schedule. But the Big East is no slouch of a conference.

Glad to see the Bulldogs from Miss State win one to salvage the SEC's performance last night. :D

Glad to see the Bulldogs from Miss State win one to salvage the SEC's performance last night. :D

Big East vs SEC Baby! By the way, Florida is my adopted team since I moved here in 1982. And Pitt is my #3. How does a WVU fan root for Pitt you may ask? Well, I'm from Pittsburgh and grew up rooting for Pitt until I attended WVU. Speaking of Baby, say goodbye to Big Baby.

Oh well, it's better than no postseason at all I suppose.

Did you watched Air Force fans storm the court last night? That should tell us that the NIT does mean something to certain programs. The problem in the past is that they let in too many undeserving big name programs. If LSU would have been invited their fans would have approached it much like snobs would a good old fashion crawfish boil. I loved the passion last night.

Big East vs SEC Baby! By the way, Florida is my adopted team since I moved here in 1982. And Pitt is my #3. How does a WVU fan root for Pitt you may ask? Well, I'm from Pittsburgh and grew up rooting for Pitt until I attended WVU. Speaking of Baby, say goodbye to Big Baby.

NCAA Tourney should be so lucky as to have all four #1 seeds advance to their final four? Should make for some great basketball at the Garden. Of course I'll be rooting for the SEC Bulldogs, but got to tell you I don't have much faith in our neighbors over there in Mississippi.

By the way, how the heck did a Pittsburgh kid end up in the mountains of West Virginia?

Yes, it was a helluva of a game Tuesday night, and I'm proud of the WolfPack for coming together as a team at the end of the season. I'm also very pumped for the next season and at this point I would say just as much as football season. It's gonna be fun to watch the ACC next season and the outcome of the season as a whole.

NCAA Tourney should be so lucky as to have all four #1 seeds advance to their final four? Should make for some great basketball at the Garden. Of course I'll be rooting for the SEC Bulldogs, but got to tell you I don't have much faith in our neighbors over there in Mississippi.

By the way, how the heck did a Pittsburgh kid end up in the mountains of West Virginia?

Morgantown, WV only about 70 miles from Pittsburgh. I wanted to go away to college but still remain close enough to my buds in Pittsburgh. Plus the fact that I spent my entire senior year in HS partying so my grades took a nose dive. Just missed the honor roll because of my senior year. My folks were PISSED!

Yes, it was a helluva of a game Tuesday night, and I'm proud of the WolfPack for coming together as a team at the end of the season. I'm also very pumped for the next season and at this point I would say just as much as football season. It's gonna be fun to watch the ACC next season and the outcome of the season as a whole.

:D I still think either NCS or FSU would have represented the ACC better than Ga Tech. in the big dance.

• 2 weeks later...