[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles sign Moatae Reagor?

Flyeaglesfly

Montae Reagor 8-year veteran at DT....4 years with Broncos, four years with Colts. Missed most of last season due to being involved in a car accident....fractured orbital bone.

May start, may be rotated in, depending on Bunkley's progress. Basically just providing some extra depth along the DL.

Player Page

Philly-take is that he is a marginal addition. Kind of making fun of him, saying he is a DT in a DE body, and that he was the predominant run-stopper on the worst run defense in the league in 2005.

He will most likely be a situational-player, unless he can prove worthy otherwise....

Philly-take is that he is a marginal addition. Kind of making fun of him, saying he is a DT in a DE body, and that he was the predominant run-stopper on the worst run defense in the league in 2005.

He will most likely be a situational-player, unless he can prove worthy otherwise....

sounds like the defense he'll be on in 2007...

Bunkley and Patterson are both pass rushing DT's that get blown up against the run..

Apparently some people in Philly need to do their research. Reagor played a whole five games last year before doing a face plant on his SUV's windshield. Not that Reagor is a stud run-stuffer, but the tandem of Reagor and Simon were pretty effective against the run in '05. Raheem Brock was the DT who got run over for most of last season. Compounding this problem was Booger McFarland getting double-teamed while Freeney was playing injured.

Apparently some people in Philly need to do their research.

I hope he proves the Eagles smart. Reagor held his press conference today, and stated he doesn't expect to start :D , but will do everything possible to earn more playing time.

Maybe he is being modest, but it came off as not having a lot of confidence...and not having confidence in yourself doesn't breed confidence from others.

I hope he proves the Eagles smart. Reagor held his press conference today, and stated he doesn't expect to start :D , but will do everything possible to earn more playing time.

Maybe he is being modest, but it came off as not having a lot of confidence...and not having confidence in yourself doesn't breed confidence from others.

I think that the Eagles were smart to sign him. I'm sure that his contract was for much less than before because he probably won't be able to start the season. Reagor is an 8-year veteran and I'm sure that he has plenty of confidence, but knows that he just won't waltz into the starting lineup because he's still recovering from major facial injuries.

He's a decent DT. His face still looked completely messed-up (car accident) at the victory parade in February, so I'm not sure if he'll be able to go in September.

Yes, it still does....just saw the press conference.

Sad part is, its not swelling...apparently, his orbital bone is permanently displaced, and gives his face a rather freakish look. Comcast Sportsnight addressed it, and said apparently the Eagles doctors gave him all kinds of vision tests (peripheral and the like), and he passed all no problem.

Bummer for him as a person going forward (but apparently not sideways).

Yes, it still does....just saw the press conference.

Sad part is, its not swelling...apparently, his orbital bone is permanently displaced, and gives his face a rather freakish look. Comcast Sportsnight addressed it, and said apparently the Eagles doctors gave him all kinds of vision tests (peripheral and the like), and he passed all no problem.

Bummer for him as a person going forward (but apparently not sideways).

Moatae Reagor is a weird name for a pirate.

<<Pirate voice over >>"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH! I just signed a 3 year deal, matey."

Edited by fitzkek