[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA 2007-2008 Pre-Season Top 25

wildcat2334

Andy Katz has his top 25 for next year out.

Top 10

KU

UCLA

UNC

MEMPHIS

OSU

USC

GT

WSU

LOU.

TENN

The Pac 10 has 6 in the top 25, (UCLA,USC,WSU,UA,OU,STAN) with Washington on the verge......... The deepest, best conference in America will be coming strong next year.

Pac 10 is clearly the top conference heading into 2007/2008

The ACC (cept UNC) is falling............................

I'm not sure Washington is on the verge of anything if Spencer Hawes goes in the draft. With the depth of the Pac10, and without a dominating front court, they are pretty mediocre.

GTS - you need to get on board. This team will be good even without Hawes- they are young and loaded. 06/07 was an off year- but Romar has the talent coming in - Poindexter is set to be a star- Brockman, young, young team my man.

I still think Hawes may stay 1 more year, and he should. If he does- they could make a major leap into the top 10 - if Hawes does stay- they WILL be better than WSU. mark it down.

GTS - you need to get on board. This team will be good even without Hawes- they are young and loaded. 06/07 was an off year- but Romar has the talent coming in - Poindexter is set to be a star- Brockman, young, young team my man.

As long as Dentmon and Appleby are dishing the rock, the team is limited in its ability to run, and handle pressure from the GREAT backcourts in the Pac10.

I know there are recruits coming in, but I'm just skeptical that this particular core group (who did not get better over the course of the season) is capable of being more successful.

UNC bets bumped to #1 with Hansbrough and Lawson's announcement. :D

yep- yer probably right- they should run thru the ACC next year. Although as stated before, not sold on Roy winning big games- he was fortunate with the guys he inherited at UNC for his NC.