[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bible People

Duchess Jack

Good response.

What's wrong with that reasoning?its a lie to make people feel better but in fact it does the opposite... Or would you have preferred that the Prist said, "I don't know why your father died. The world is meaningless and your father was just a victim of bad luck." :Dyup

and im sorry u feel the world is meaningless

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so that we could f*ck up and then he could punish us for being the way he made us? don't you have to wonder what the whole purpose behind that would be? and isn't it kinda sadistic? it's like god made a video game for himself and we're the chump bad guys with crappy AI that he mows down without a second thought on his way to the end he designed in the first place. i really hope god isn't that bored, and that when he "made" us, he made us with some purpose in mind...some purpose he could not accomplish without us. and that is why he cares enough to be hurt when we f*ck up. he "created" light to fill and drive out the darkness and chaos, but he didn't create the darkness and chaos. thus he has a stake in our world. i cannot think of god any other way.

I always thought it was Thomas Edison who created electric light.. although that's not taking into account the possibility that you are suggesting "light" in a metaphorical sense. :D

urr right maybe god doesnt want hippie momos to b taken seriously

:D

hey yukon, why not just add your points without the slam on swerski? you know that causes him to slam back and then we all watch a very interesting thread go down the tubes due to a name calling bash fest. how about just sharing your point without the jab?

on the other hand, i guess that's the norm. good to see this one reach the 3rd page before it all went to hell.