[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

North Carolina

cliaz

Any updates on your move to the great state of NC? Any reddogs... I think Jamestown is not too far from where I am in Concord, if you ever make it down to Concord Mills, let me know... I am meet up with you for a beer.

Don't expect a response anytime soon. :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on your move to the great state of NC? And reddogs... I think Jamestown is not too far from where I am in Concord, if you ever make it down to Concord Mills, let me know... I am meet up with you for a beer.

House is great! New dining room furniture delivered yesterday. Wifey took a teaching position at Montlieu Elementary in High Point (not too far from the house). I am awaiting the results of my comity application to the NC Bar...until then I am still working in DC and commuting down on weekends :D

Not sure where Concord is, but I could definitely meet up for a drinkey or two. I'm home every weekend and usually leave early am to get back to DC on workdays.

House is great! New dining room furniture delivered yesterday. Wifey took a teaching position at Montlieu Elementary in High Point (not too far from the house). I am awaiting the results of my comity application to the NC Bar...until then I am still working in DC and commuting down on weekends :D

Not sure where Concord is, but I could definitely meet up for a drinkey or two. I'm home every weekend and usually leave early am to get back to DC on workdays.

Take 52 South to I-85 toward Charlotte and we are in near the Concord Mills Mall (Exit 49) about 25 minutes NE of Charlotte. We used to live west of Winston in Lewisville and it sounds like where you are it would be about 1 hour or so if you head down this way to the Mall or any other event in Charlotte like a Bobcats or Panthers game.

if you head down this way just send me a PM and we can try to work something out. :D

Will do. I'm by the Groometown Rd./Grandover Rd. exit off of 85 if you're ever in the area.

We get up to W-S still alot as my daughter is still going to the Ortho for her braces and we have a lot of friends in Lewisville and Clemmons, but we really don't get up to the Greensboro area.

I know exactly where you are as I played a Captain's Choice tourney at the Grandover Resort a few years ago... Nice course and it was a great Tourney. The area around there is very nice around there. Hope you are enjoying it.