[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guns - different slant

xMRogers

My main problem is when people invent fictitious stupid arguments and then assign it to everyone who thinks differently from them.

Find one person on this site (other than maybe Randull) who has ever suggested banning all guns. Then, go ahead and argue with them... but please don't publicly argue against the people who exist only in your head. It's not healthy.

The fact is, anyone in the country can go and legally acquire all the guns they want, and these moranic martyr "People want to take all my guns away" arguments are totally unfounded paranoia.

Um. are you OK?

I don't know what brought on this tirade. but I suggest stepping away from the computer for a few hours.

I am trying to ride the line here myself. my problem was with people who want to do something they cannot do. you can ban guns but that won't stop people from owning them. and it would create a underground for them. if that happens there is no way to track any guns. so what sense would banning them make?

Now I don't think we are that far apart on views of this so how you took every thing I said and turned it into some kind of personall attack against you and people like you is beyond me. :D

Edited by Doc Holliday

My problem is with leprechauns. Who will stop these foul little beasts?

Whoever has the most wrought iron?

Just saw Leprechaun 2 this weekend.

There ya go. have some fun with it my brothren.

Did you get the connection? Between Leprechauns and people who want all guns banned? Did you get the gist of my subtle metaphor? Did you infer hidden meaning from my sly bit of wit?

I don't want my cleverness lost on anyone. I can explain it.

Did you get the connection? Between Leprechauns and people who want all guns banned? Did you get the gist of my subtle metaphor? Did you infer hidden meaning from my sly bit of wit?

I don't want my cleverness lost on anyone. I can explain it.

I'm Irish and own guns. Elaborate. :D

Just to clue some people in...war/raping/pillaging/and the like have existed far longer without guns than with...so people would quickly find a different means to spread their evil. You'd just see them coming up from a farther distance because it is harder to hide a sword than a pistol.

As for the hypothetical, I wouldn't ban guns.