[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

feedback on a couplea trades

byron2112

The 2nd trade, I like the Turner side better but I don't think you'll get him for a 4th, Glenn and the retired Dillon.

The first trade looks even. If anything Burleson is a bonus for LT.

Call me crazy but I could see standing pat with S-Jax. He's younger and looks to be as productive.

A is an even deal, though outside of contract concerns, I'm not really sure why either team would do this. It's two studs with two hack WRs, one with slightly more of an opportunity to play than the other.

B, I can't fathom why a Turner owner would make such a deal. Dillon has virutally zero value right now, and Glenn's probably got a max of 1 season of starter worthy football left. The 4th Rounder is nowhere near enough compensation for someone who could be a starting RB in 2008.

1) I Like S-Jax a lot, and take him over LJ for example, but LT is still number one. What sways me here is the fact that it is a dynasty league. Trading LT could cost someone a championship in 2007 -- but there is no player I would rather build a dynasty league around than S-Jax. So, this trade depends on whether you are playing for this year or for the future.

2) If you are the one getting Turner, why not. I think he is being over-valued for this year. But Dillon is non-existent, and Glenn is on his way down. The problem is -- I don't know why the other player would do this.

:D SuperChiefs / John