[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here it is

keggerz

http://www.williamsburgbearfactory.com/mom.html

i cant remember who(other then T-Bone) that asked about Mothers Day T-Shirts for bears and I couldnt find the thread so here you go...if you have any questions just PM me.

fwiw Huddlers get special pricing:

Any bear $14.99

Any Outfit $8.00

Anything under $8.00 is a buck off.

When must we order by to have it by Mother's Day?

And mind reposting the process of getting the Huddlerdiscount?

delivery date will be subject to your location...i ship via UPS so you could go to UPS to figure out the timeline...

if you are on the left coast I would suggest 2nd Day at worst....UPS has come and gone for the day so that means the soonest it will go out is TOMM(2nd day would be a friday delivery)...if you or anyone else have any additional questions just let me know...

as for the huddle discount....i must have deleted the special huddle discount page..but that doesnt matter...if you place an order I will manually adjust the pricing...all you have to do is make sure to give your HUDDLE NICKNAME in the comments box at check out

special prices:

Bear/Animals $14.99

Outfits $8

Mom T $4.99

anything $8 or less is a buck off....

shipping cost is whatever the exact cost to me is, no handling charges or such

delivery date will be subject to your location...i ship via UPS so you could go to UPS to figure out the timeline...

if you are on the left coast I would suggest 2nd Day at worst....UPS has come and gone for the day so that means the soonest it will go out is TOMM(2nd day would be a friday delivery)...if you or anyone else have any additional questions just let me know...

as for the huddle discount....i must have deleted the special huddle discount page..but that doesnt matter...if you place an order I will manually adjust the pricing...all you have to do is make sure to give your HUDDLE NICKNAME in the comments box at check out

special prices:

Bear/Animals $14.99

Outfits $8

Mom T $4.99

anything $8 or less is a buck off....

shipping cost is whatever the exact cost to me is, no handling charges or such

Can I buy one online?

Can I buy one online?

yes you can....just order what ever you want online and in the comments make sure to put your Huddle Nickname and then I will adjust the prices before I put the Credit Card thru on my end...if you want one of the bears in the picture exactly as it is then just order 1 of anything and say what you want in the description, i will confirm with you via PM before I send it out....also if anyone wants it for friday delivery, at this point you will most likely need 2 day delivery....if you want one you are going to have to place your order by 3PM Wed 5/9

tks

yes you can....just order what ever you want online and in the comments make sure to put your Huddle Nickname and then I will adjust the prices before I put the Credit Card thru on my end...if you want one of the bears in the picture exactly as it is then just order 1 of anything and say what you want in the description, i will confirm with you via PM before I send it out....also if anyone wants it for friday delivery, at this point you will most likely need 2 day delivery....if you want one you are going to have to place your order by 3PM Wed 5/9

tks

I'll probably order one for another occasion because it is so short notice on my part. We'll be in touch about something soon. :D