[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leavin' for .......

rocknrobn26

Have fun!! Please visit my money at the Palms and tell it I said hi. :doh:

:D Second time you've said something similar to what a co-worker of mine says, Vegas-related. Funny thing is, it's a female that plays fantasy football. :D

---

Oh, and RR, sounds like ya had fun! :tup:

Comps/Player's cards:

What a sack of crap! My style hasn't changed in years. As a matter of fact I think my avg. bet this trip was higher than most of my past trips. Started doing $20-25, quickly went up to $30+, peaking at $60. I go to checkout and I got 1300 tier points and $45 in food comps! :D I had Diamond status (Top Tier) all of last year and as of the first of the year you have to start over again. So now I'm at Gold. Talking w/ the pit bosses, they suggested playing more machines! F' that! I wouldn't last 2 hours on machines. That's who they are now catering to…..Machine Players. No offence to machine players, but machines and I don't get along and I love the personality/fun I get at the tables. I rode that comp horse for a long time and now it's over. I swear every time I go to Vegas they take more tables out and replace them w/ machines! :D

All-in-all a very nice trip…..except for the comp thingee.

First time I went to Vegas alone, my dad set me up at the Nugget.....Complete F&B, Spa, everything.... I did not even have to use a card, put everything on the room, and when I went to check out, there was like $50 in tips and tax, sigh........ never been that nice since.......I miss my Dad (not because of the comp)