[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie dynasty draft help.

My QBs are Manning and Leinert for now. I like Stanton and who he has to throw to if he gets the job at some point. Kitna is not a longterm guy in my mind.

My RBs are RBrown, Addai, McAllister, AGreen and Droughns. Some not long term guys there, though should be OK this year.

Anyone like Hunt here? I do, but not sure how much to trust it. Its midway through the second round. Big run on WRs after a run on RBs, leaves these two as my best options.

My QBs are Manning and Leinert for now. I like Stanton and who he has to throw to if he gets the job at some point. Kitna is not a longterm guy in my mind.

My RBs are RBrown, Addai, McAllister, AGreen and Droughns. Some not long term guys there, though should be OK this year.

Anyone like Hunt here? I do, but not sure how much to trust it. Its midway through the second round. Big run on WRs after a run on RBs, leaves these two as my best options.

Which Manning? If it's Peyton, you don't need Stanton. Hunt all the way...

Hunt doesn't do much for you with Westbrook standing in his way. With P Manning & Leinart, you're pretty well set at RB. I'd say that it's pretty much a toss-up, with neither guy really doing much for your team for the next 2 years. Personally, I like Stanton but I think your team may need a bit more young depth at RB.

What WRs are left on the board?

Thanks for the thoughts. I went with Hunt partly because it is a RB league. It will take some luck for Hunt to be enough of a player to matter for me next year. Stanton likely has the inroads for a shot by 2009, still a tough player to keep though 2009 since we always have QBs floating around. Stanton maaay be there for my 3.5 pick anyway. There's still a few RBs with similar chance to Hunt and they'll get taken and a few long shot receivers and a TE or two. Hunt would have been gone in the next 4-5 picks probably. A few QBs may rate similarly to Stanton to some of my league mates. I'll cross my fingers and hope.

Thanks for the thoughts. I went with Hunt partly because it is a RB league. It will take some luck for Hunt to be enough of a player to matter for me next year. Stanton likely has the inroads for a shot by 2009, still a tough player to keep though 2009 since we always have QBs floating around. Stanton maaay be there for my 3.5 pick anyway. There's still a few RBs with similar chance to Hunt and they'll get taken and a few long shot receivers and a TE or two. Hunt would have been gone in the next 4-5 picks probably. A few QBs may rate similarly to Stanton to some of my league mates. I'll cross my fingers and hope.

Smart move on your part. And with luck he may just be still on the board at 3.5. Hunt you will need to wait on for about 2 yrs. But if u got a taxi squad your good to go.