[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle WRs

Hooper

Ignoring the stats you project...  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR is most likely to be on your roster this season?

• Branch
    • Hackett
    • Engram
    • Burleson
    • None of the above

Branch is always one of those players that slip usually in the draft some and I think he's usually money on MNF....plus a division with a weak secondary...he's not a bad pickup if he slips..

but seattle WR's are not something I'd taget as I don't like their offense for fantasy production anymore....I don't like anyone.. at the spot I'd have to take them..

....I don't like anyone.. at the spot I'd have to take them..

Hasselbeck is being stolen in a lot of drafts this year.

14th QB off the board at an ADP of 95? That's good value for a #2 FF QB and superb value for a FF starter that will allow you to load up at other positions.

This whole O isn't necessary "bad" but is going in the wrong direction - SA is old, OL isn't what it was, Hass may be slipping and is getting up there, no major threat at WR, nothing at TE......I'll likely pass on the 'Gulls this year.

Edited by BeeR

I picked up Branch in my dynasty league. I had DJax, and Branch seemed to threaten his position most. Given that the Hawks paid a first for him, he's going to get every chance to succeed.

However, asking who is the better value in a redraft league is a better quesiton. Hackett will obviously go a lot lower and has the potential to be very good. Especially if the Hawks can have a last hurrah this year.

All indications are that DJ Hackett is wrapping up the #2 WR spot in mini-camp after starting last year at the #5 WR. In the last 4 games of the season (when Djax suffered his injury), Hackett averaged almost 5 catches and 60 yards per game, and caught 2 TDs. In the 12 team Huddle Mock, Hackett was the 32 WR taken in the 9th round.

I would say that Branch is going to be the best of the bunch. However, he and Hackett are probably going to go higher than I would want to draft either one of them. So, to answer the question of "Who is most likely to end up on my roster?", I would have to answer with: Engram.