[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB pondering on a Sunday morning.

With LJ and the hold-out talk, plus the possibility of a little more Turner in SD has me leaning to SJax with the #1 slot on my board right now. I also think SA will not hang around the upper top ten once most drafts are underway-he'll creep into a few #5 holes I would think, damn good coffee this morning, now Willie and Ronnie-who I hope both have great years, this will be interesting to watch this year. Perhaps the OT sheme will be built around both backs? I see the Dolphins changing more than the Steelers scheme wize. Has Westrook ever played an entire regular season? The incumbent and the rookie in Minn, Edge in the desert? My dear DeAngelo in Charlotte......then the properly used Addai and Maroney. The little engine that can in MJD and old Fragile Freddy, and that Jones fella in the Big Apple. I shall ponder on..................................

:D I must say that your thinking is good. I think Parker and Addai will both be hot this year. I am picking 8 in an 8 man league and our commish has changed or yardage rule from qb 1 pt for 50 yards to 1 for 25 and rb ,wr ,te get 1 for 10 insted of 1 for 25 so this changes the the hole system of how I study for or draft. I always go 2 rb's but this year with the new yardage I think I can get parker and take s. smith with my number 2 (snake draft). and look to get those points for yardage.

SJax/LT are going to be very close to one another this year. I'm not high enough on LJ to get him in a draft (so number 3 is a crappy pick, IMO). Gore is a solid #4, but after that, everyone starts to look the same. If I was at #5, it would be pretty tight between Alexander, Westy, and Portis. This is going to be an interesting offseason.

SJax/LT are going to be very close to one another this year. I'm not high enough on LJ to get him in a draft (so number 3 is a crappy pick, IMO). Gore is a solid #4, but after that, everyone starts to look the same. If I was at #5, it would be pretty tight between Alexander, Westy, and Portis. This is going to be an interesting offseason.

Portis is a HUGE risk @ #5 :D

His injury status and the Gibbs man-love for Betts has him in the #11 slot on my board.

Portis is a HUGE risk @ #5 :D

His injury status and the Gibbs man-love for Betts has him in the #11 slot on my board.

Good points. Of course, the Gibbs man-love for Betts may have something to do with Betts being more productive everywhere on the field but the goal line as Portis - playing in the exact situation Portis was playing in.

I agree that Portis is way too much of a risk to be considered at #5.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Wouldn't touch Portis in the top 10 either. I think you have to look at Addai and Rudi if you're picking mid-late first round. If not, Parker is your next best bet. Westy has potential to outscore them all, and probably will, but people are rightly scared off by injury-stigma.

LT still drarwfs Sjax in my book, but Sjax is the clear #2 and I would be happy picking him there.

Edited by Roo