[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Garnett to the Warriors trade talk

Big Country

Talks between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Golden State Warriors about a trade that would send Kevin Garnett to the Bay Area are real and advanced, according to a person involved in the discussions.

But it's too early to say whether No. 8 pick Brandan Wright, reigning "most improved player" Monta Ellis and an assortment of fat and/or expiring contracts will be enough. Wright can't be traded for 30 days because he signed his rookie contract Friday.

Source: Newsday

This has me very excited. This would be great, and, supposely the Warriors are on the short list of teams that Yi Jianlians managers want him to go to, if the Bucks do go ahead and trade him.

If Davis can stay healthy and they can acquire Garnett, I really like the potential of the Warrior to do better than the 8 seed in the West next season.

This has me very excited. This would be great, and, supposely the Warriors are on the short list of teams that Yi Jianlians managers want him to go to, if the Bucks do go ahead and trade him.

If Davis can stay healthy and they can acquire Garnett, I really like the potential of the Warrior to do better than the 8 seed in the West next season.

IF B Davis is healthy for 82 games, GS will be higher than the 8th seed. Its really all depends on him. But for next season, dealing J Rich was a mistake. Sure down the road it may be better with the draft pick. But S Jackson and B davis are career 35 % shooters from 3, and arent going to hit 50% again in another series, like they did vs Dallas. Matt barnes is also a FA, and many teams are looking to pay him, on that one series. Harrington certainly isnt the answer at PF vs the big dogs. Garnett will definately help if they can get him, but B davis is the key to the warriers success.

I have my doubts about Yi already. GS or anyone would be better off not dealing for him, unless they get him for a draft pick next y.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan