[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dog won't quit whizzin in floor

polksalet

This sucker is driving me to the limits. I have beaten him, bitten him, strangled him, tied him out on a leash and made him live like Conan for a week, and tonight I held his face to the shower head and committed chinese water torture on him. He scratched lots of skin of my hand and whizzed in my mouth from 3 feet away.

Any suggestions? He weighs around 8 pounds. Little flippin' psycho.

Edited by polksalet

We take him out around 10 times per day. He was house broken til he stayed with my mom for 10 days and now he pees and craps everywhere. Jr, took him out tonight for 10 minutes and he came inside and peed on the rug, again.

We take him out around 10 times per day. He was house broken til he stayed with my mom for 10 days and now he pees and craps everywhere. Jr, took him out tonight for 10 minutes and he came inside and peed on the rug, again.

He's sick. Take him to the vet.

Women have a way of destroying all the hard work you've done to train dogs. Do take him to the vet though because it does sound like it could be an infection. Hope it works out.

[/quot

She locked him inside all day and he lost his kung fu.