[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

free laptop?

dmarc117

Without clicking the link, I am guessing youll never get it, but will most likely start getting phone calls from all kinds of people, and tons and tons of junk mail and email.

Id rather pay the money for a quality laptop then get a "free" one that is likely junk.

Of course, this is all without clicking the link (Im at work).

anyone try this.....heard about it on the radio last night, think you have to 'fulfill' some crap before u get it.

http://freelaptopnation.com/rd_p?p=169846&t=3661

:D

You should stop thinking so much. By the time you're done with this, that "free" laptop will have cost you well over 1K. Just have H8 point you to the best laptop deal going for under $500 and be done with it.

Edited by Kid Cid

I'll take one for the team. I get enough spam on one of my Hotmail addresses.

OK, so I entered my email address and have started a "survey" which is basically a series of screens where you have to select a "yes" or "no" radio button for receiving crap like shopping sprees, coupons, online education, etc.

Now to a screen with about 100 offers, have to click "no" on all.

Now I'm on another screen with 20 or so offers, have to click "no" on all.

Now to a screen which appears very important. The main screen here indicated you had to:

1) register with valid information; 2) complete the user survey; 3) complete at least 2 Silver, 2 Gold and 6 Platinum offers
... these silver offers include stuff like Netflix or Blockbuster trial offers, credit cards, etc. Same goes with the "gold" offers. And same goes for the "platinum" offers. So essentially you have to do 10 of these offers, which could get real expensive.

I'll take one for the team. I get enough spam on one of my Hotmail addresses.

OK, so I entered my email address and have started a "survey" which is basically a series of screens where you have to select a "yes" or "no" radio button for receiving crap like shopping sprees, coupons, online education, etc.

Now to a screen with about 100 offers, have to click "no" on all.

Now I'm on another screen with 20 or so offers, have to click "no" on all.

Now to a screen which appears very important. The main screen here indicated you had to: ... these silver offers include stuff like Netflix or Blockbuster trial offers, credit cards, etc. Same goes with the "gold" offers. And same goes for the "platinum" offers. So essentially you have to do 10 of these offers, which could get real expensive.

i stopped putting in info when i read that you would have to fulfill 10 of those offers.....the words, you may have to purchase something did it.