[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Keeper Advice

Soak

Hey guys, What should I do?

I'm in a 12 team keeper league where we get to keep up to 2 players in the round they were drafted in the previous year. We get to keep those 2 players for upto 3 years. Here's my deal.

Rudi Johnson-1st round

Frank Gore-4th round

Laurence Maroney-8th round

Brandon Jacobs-15th round

I came in 3rd place last year, so I get the 8th pick via a coin flip.

I'm assuming that first rounders LT, LJ, FWP, Alexander and S. Jackson will all be kept. SO, essentially I get the 3rd pick if I let Rudi go. My question is: Should I keep Gore and Maroney and hope to get Addai, Lynch or Edge or should I keep Rudi and Gore and hope to get a stud WR at 16?

Hey guys, What should I do?

I'm in a 12 team keeper league where we get to keep up to 2 players in the round they were drafted in the previous year. We get to keep those 2 players for upto 3 years. Here's my deal.

Rudi Johnson-1st round

Frank Gore-4th round

Laurence Maroney-8th round

Brandon Jacobs-15th round

I came in 3rd place last year, so I get the 8th pick via a coin flip.

I'm assuming that first rounders LT, LJ, FWP, Alexander and S. Jackson will all be kept. SO, essentially I get the 3rd pick if I let Rudi go. My question is: Should I keep Gore and Maroney and hope to get Addai, Lynch or Edge or should I keep Rudi and Gore and hope to get a stud WR at 16?

I would definately let rudi go.

The 2 I would keep is Gore without question, and Jacobs since you got him in the 15th round(although I could understand someone keeping Maroney instead).

I go Gore and Maroney.... Arguments can be made for Jacobs for his cost, but I think you are getting just as much bang for your buck with Maroney at the cost of an 8th rounder.

Yep this is my thinking as well.

Gore is obvious.

Coin toss between Maroney & Jacobs. Jacobs is such a ridiculous bargain that he can't be ignored, and I'm still concerned it's taking Maroney so long to recover from his shoulder injury. NFL RBs simply can't play effectively with bad shoulders.