[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry

Never draft a Denver/Shanahan RB is one of those FF 101 tips you'd get in FF for Dummies or an ESPN FF quick tip on Sportscenter 3 weeks before the season.

Shanahan will use one RB if that RB is capable of carrying the load. The last few seasons says more about Shanahan trying to stroke his own ego in plugging any RB into his system.

Also, Denver accumulates SO many rushing attempts over a season that there's room for a 2:1 split. The RB receiving 66% of the rushes (300+ attempts) can still be an outstanding FF option.

Never draft a Denver/Shanahan RB is one of those FF 101 tips you'd get in FF for Dummies or an ESPN FF quick tip on Sportscenter 3 weeks before the season.

Shanahan will use one RB if that RB is capable of carrying the load. The last few seasons says more about Shanahan trying to stroke his own ego in plugging any RB into his system.

Also, Denver accumulates SO many rushing attempts over a season that there's room for a 2:1 split. The RB receiving 66% of the rushes (300+ attempts) can still be an outstanding FF option.

they are worth picking up...

I've been able to manage the denver RB situation just fine the past few years since I had Portis in 2002...

co complaints....only praise from my end..