[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry

I heard an interview of Henry address this over the weekend - he said it was a hip pointer that he thought had healed up but that he reinjured. From what Henry said, it's very minor - almost more of an annoyance than a debilitating injury - and that he justs needs to wait it out. Henry said something to the nature that he'll be ready in a couple of days.

Typically he only does that if the guy cannot practice.

By and large, and reputation aside, he usually rides one horse all year if he can.

Well, this ought to bring forth a nice well mannered debate...

:D

What you are saying is true. However, that is hardly the perception of the general FF populace.

Well, this ought to bring forth a nice well mannered debate...

What you are saying is true. However, that is hardly the perception of the general FF populace.

Agreed, even though there are threads where you've provided the data to refute this belief. Let them believe what they want to believe...less players looking for Denver backs is fine by me.

:D The biggest indicator to me that Henry is on the brink of a big season is how decisive the organization was in aquiring him. To my recollection, in Shanahan's tenure, the Bronco's have not shelled out big dollars for a RB, beyond rewarding TD with a nice contract. Portis and Tinkerbell both received only 2nd round money. My gut tells me they plan to ride the investment, but the last couple of seasons have been painful from a FF perspective. :wacko::wacko::D

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

:D The biggest indicator to me that Henry is on the brink of a big season is how decisive the organization was in aquiring him. To my recollection, in Shanahan's tenure, the Bronco's have not shelled out big dollars for a RB, beyond rewarding TD with a nice contract. Portis and Tinkerbell both received only 2nd round money. My gut tells me they plan to ride the investment, but the last couple of seasons have been painful from a FF perspective. :wacko::wacko::D

In fairness Portis and Bell received second round money because they were drafted in the....second round.

I heard an interview of Henry address this over the weekend - he said it was a hip pointer that he thought had healed up but that he reinjured. From what Henry said, it's very minor - almost more of an annoyance than a debilitating injury - and that he justs needs to wait it out. Henry said something to the nature that he'll be ready in a couple of days.

Guess its time to check out the 3rd string free agent RB signee on the Broncos.

No matter how good Henry looks this year my motto is: NEVER DRAFT SHANAHAN RBs.

Once burned twice shy.

Once burned twice shy.

you have to handcuff them...

I haven't been burned yet...and they are usually worth the handcuff...

Selvin Young! (I have him on my taxi squad...!)

Selvin Young is no Mike Bell.

He may learn to run like Bell did last year, but as of right now, he doesn't make anything more than the practice squad this coming year. To put it plainly, he simply doesn't understand the DEN system yet - and I mean by light years. He also looks awfully uncomfortable, but that ought to pass eventually.

He may learn to run like Bell did last year, but as of right now, he doesn't make anything more than the practice squad this coming year. To put it plainly, he simply doesn't understand the DEN system yet - and I mean by light years. He also looks awfully uncomfortable, but that ought to pass eventually.

Interesting. We shall see... :D

What about Andre Hall?

What about Andre Hall?

He's fast as hell, but he's small - and when I say small, I mean tiny - and doesn't get the one-cut method, even though he's been in DEN for a while. I see a lot of Quentin Griffin in this kid. With Sapp getting RB reps, I can't see Hall making the roster.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Once burned twice shy.

There is a whole lot more evidence that he likes to ride one guy when he can. Basically right up until the last few years when nobody showed enough to prove they could carry the load, he's always stuck with one guy. They may have had multiple guys put up numbers in the past, but that was only because dudes were getting hurt.

If that is your motto, you must not have been playing this game very long.