[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proj Stats for QB Completions and Sacks Suffered?

kicker77

I joined my new brother-in-law's league this year, and like any good huddler, I want to show him and his fantasy-arrogant buddies that his wife's brother is far from an automatic donation.

The league scoring uses 1 point per completion and -2 points per sack. (Other QB scoring: 30 pass yds=1 pt, TD=6 pt, Int=-4 pts, 15 rush yds=1 pt.) I have never played with these stats and Huddle projected stats do not include completions or sacks.

Can anyone suggest a resource for these projections or at least a semi-scientific method to take these stats into account in ranking QBs (and other positions) for my upcoming draft? Should I even take these into account?

Thanks Huddlers, welcome back.

You're welcome to use our QB performance from past seasons to get a feel for the QB scoring of this type:

Link to TOCOL QB scoring

Our league's scoring for QBs includes but is not limited to:

+0.5 for each completion

-0.5 for each incompletion

-1.0 for each sack

-0.05 for each sack yard yielded

Edited by Bronco Billy

BTW - if you go to FFLM, you can enter your entire scoring system and see how player value worked out, and create cheetsheets for virtually any relevant stat you can come up with.

You have to set up a league, but to do that, all you have to do is enter the number of teams, nothing more. Then you can enter your scoring system & get the reports.

link to fflm.com

Edited by Bronco Billy