[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd Pick, 10 Team Re-Draft League, Standard PPR Scoring

L.A. RAIDER

I have the 3rd Pick in a 10 team Re-Draft League where the scoring is Standard PPR...

All players are available...

The starting rosters are QB / RB / RB / WR / WR / TE / K / DST

Please reply to the following questions:

1) Assuming they are available, do you choose S. Jackson, F. Gore, L. Johnson, S. Alexander, or J. Addai with the 3rd pick?

2) What RB's are likely to be available with my second pick in a serpentine draft (18th overall)?

3) T. Jones, MJD, Brown, or Benson?

4) Do you go RB/RB/WR or RB/RB/QB? What should the 3rd Pick (23rd overall) be a QB or a WR?

5) Who will be available with the 3rd Pick (23rd) overall?

6) Is this a realistic mock:

1 - F. Gore

2 - R. Brown

3 - C. Palmer or T. Brady

4 - J. Walker

5 - M. Colston

6 - D. Foster or M. Barber

7 - Baltimore or New England DST

8 - T. Romo

9 - C. Cooley

10 - K. Jones

11 - J. Wilkins or S. Graham

12 - J. Porter

Any advice would be appreciated... Thanks

Edited by L.A. RAIDER

1- Jackson, Gore

2-Depends on the first 17 picks

3- Brown, TJ, Benson, MJD (IMO)

4- WR for me, no QB till at least the 5th

5-Depends on the first 22

6- Probably but I don't know your league-mates tendencies

1 is taking LT & 2 has said he is leaning towards Gore or LJ for number 2 which might free up Jackson... otherwise I go Gore, right?

someone said Addai...

Addai or Gore and why?

Gore then Addai - Gore is thee main option for SF. We have seen in the past with Edge that the RB for Indy could have double digits rushing TDs or a handful - basically, Addai is one of three options.

1) Jackson, Gore, Addai as far as I am concerned Alexander and LJ have to many questions IMO but if Jackson is there jump all over him.

2) hard to say someone like Thomas Jones, Edgerrin James, MoJo, Cedric Benson however if Steve Smith was there I'd consider him over any of those options

3) I don't feel Ronnie Brown is an option and to be quite honest with you (he'll be gone) I am very worried about him I know it was only preseason the other day but it just looked like more of what he produced last season would be really hesitant drafting him right now. as for the others you mentioned MoJo has been going a half dozen picks before that on occasions TJ and Benson are your possible options that is no certainty either I see TJ was dinged up a little today something he dodged for the most part with the Bears so that could be a little cause for concern however it isn't like Benson has no injury concerns I do feel he has a massive upside however.

4) I would personally go RB/RB( unless Steve Smith is there)/WR (ofcourse if you take Smith then this has to be RB)/ QB in the 4th (If Palmer or Brady there if not either get RB 3 or WR 2 depending on value)

5) Ridiculosly tough to predict Peyton isn't totally impossible depends on if like every other draft RBs go flying off the board left right and centre after that maybe Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, Torry Holt RB wise probably not alot of value maybe Portis if everyone is scared off might be worth a flier all depends on what you take in the 2nd round.

6) possibly once again hard to tell who will fall where whatever you do don't make the mistake of locking into certain players who you project will be there and miss value.

Edited by half_hennessy