[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The pre-season edition

Hugh 0ne

Auction, Keeper League, $200 dollars for auction salary [minus the two keeper salaries from last year], typical performance scoring

Here are my notables for keeping, I must keep two players:

QB - Mark Bulger @ $7

RB - Ronnie Brown @ $54

RB - Laurence Maroney @ $14

RB - Ahman Green @ $3

WR - Deion Branch @ $5

WR - Javon Walker @ $23

WR - Reggie Wayne @ $30

Which two look worthy in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Auction, Keeper League, $200 dollars for auction salary [minus the two keeper salaries from last year], typical performance scoring

Here are my notables for keeping, I must keep two players:

QB - Mark Bulger @ $7

RB - Ronnie Brown @ $54

RB - Laurence Maroney @ $14

RB - Ahman Green @ $3

WR - Deion Branch @ $5

WR - Javon Walker @ $23

WR - Reggie Wayne @ $30

Which two look worthy in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Maroney's a steal for $14, he's the absolute no-brainer. I'd probably shore up the RB's and grab Brown as well. Then, for $68, you'll have 2 top 12 RB's. The other option is to save your money and keep Maroney and Green and have 2 starting RB's for $17, and then have tons of cash left and 2 good players already on your roster.

I always try a little harder when helping people from Detroit, being that you live in Detroit I figure you already have enough things going against you. :D

Well, I'm a bit of a Detroit fan so maybe you can help me out (being a lions fan has to be good for something).

I have the 5th pick in a snake redraft 12 team league. Non PPR and fairly standard scoring (1pt for 10yds rushing and 6 per touchdown). We start 2 RBs, 2 WR and 1 flex player (RB/WR/TE). I've been doing some mocks and am having trouble deciding my 2.08 pick. I've typically ended up with Gore or Addai in the 1st (I'm not sold on SA), but the second round comes back with most of the top WRs off the list and leaves me these RBs to choose from: Edge, T. Jones, C. Benson, Brandon Jacobs. Sometimes there is still a Marvin Harrison, or Terry Holt on the board. If I go with a RB...which would you go after? I was leaning T Jones, but he has a sprained ankle right now and we aren't going to get much info out of the Mangina camp. I always doubt the Cardinal offense (you can only be expected to have a break out year so many years in a row). Should I grab the best WR I can find and hope that C. Benson or B. Jacobs is still there in the 3.05 pick (which has happened). Typically when I draft a RB in the 2.08, I'll end up around R. Williams for my #1 WR (Which I don't think is too bad). Any help is appreciated