[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry or Gore with the #3 pick?

Sam

Huddle thinks you're nuts. But I think after LT and Jackson that Henry is quite possibly the best RB left. He told me to put down the bong (I actually use a little pipe) in another post.

I say if Henry is the player you want and you only have one pick in the first round and it's not #1 or #2 then take him.

As for Gore...less of a proven commodity. His team is less proven too. And has a new OC...he broke his hand, has been injured several other times as well. I say buyer beware on Gore...Johnson would obvsiously be #3 if he had not held out...and Alexander is OLD.

I love the situation in Denver...I project...1450 yds, 14 TD's. Put those stats in your

I hope you are right as I have Henry as one of my keepers, and stop bogarting the pipe and pass it over here ! :D

Yeah I have the same situation going on..I have the 3rd pick in 14 man league..I never would even think of going with Henry there way too early and LJ and Gore I think are clear cut #3 depending who you talk to. I can't decide between theses 2. Is there anything out there that some of you might know that I don't on a reason why to go with one or the other. I know that LJ isn't signed but he will be before the season and I think preseason is a joke anyway. W/o a QB doesn't he seem like the proven answer? Gore's situation isn't much better is it? Read something that Gore is going to get the bulk of the load now on the goaline which helps for him.. What to do guys?

Yeah I have the same situation going on..I have the 3rd pick in 14 man league..I never would even think of going with Henry there way too early and LJ and Gore I think are clear cut #3 depending who you talk to. I can't decide between theses 2. Is there anything out there that some of you might know that I don't on a reason why to go with one or the other. I know that LJ isn't signed but he will be before the season and I think preseason is a joke anyway. W/o a QB doesn't he seem like the proven answer? Gore's situation isn't much better is it? Read something that Gore is going to get the bulk of the load now on the goaline which helps for him.. What to do guys?

How can 2 people be Clear Cut @ #3? :D