[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Theories Advice

Qball86

I have pick 10 in a ten team non-ppr re-draft. I'm leaning to one of the possible combinations, which one looks most appealing?

RB/RB/WR/QB

this would be two of

Brown/Benson/Parker/Henry (those are RBs 8-12 in my projections)

1 of

Roy Williams/Evans/Andre Johnson

1 of

Kitna/Romo/McNabb

or

RB/WR/RB/QB

Here one of Brown/Johnson/Benson/Henry

with Holt at WR (I don't think ocho cingo or steve smith outscore Holt this year)

and Bulger may not go by the 3rd so I can get him at 4.10 to put with Holt

RB#2 would then be one of hopefully M Lynch/DeAngelo?/Julius Jones?

I like the idea of scenario #2 with a top ten RB and Bulger/Holt but the sacrifice at RB may be too great?

+1 for RB/RB. There's nothing quite like the realization at pick #20 that you've screwed yourself...and you still have to watch 10 more guys come off the board before you can do anything about it.

One additional thought: I doubt he'll still be around by your second set of picks, but if Gates is still on the board (which he has been in several leagues at that point), I'd think about going RB/RB/WR/Gates. By that point the QBs are are pretty much the same anyway.