[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

Destruction

Greetings all,

I have one week to turn in 3 keepers and I keep going back and forth on who?

I will get to keep a 4th after a player has been taken from my roster in our expansion draft.

Here are my top players: Who should be my 3 keepers?

QB C. Palmer

RB F. Gore

RB S. Alexander

RB J. Addai

WR C. Johnson

WR M. Colston

Who do I protect in the expansion?

After a player has been slected from my roster, I get to protect a 4th.

Any advice?

Thanks a ton!

Those RBs are too good to let one go. All 3 are early to mid first rounders.

I say protect the 3 RBs, then protect whichever of Palmer and Chad Johnson is not taken in the expansion draft... hoping that someone takes Palmer so you can hold Johnson.

Argument could be made to protect Colston if CJ is taken, but I'm never that high on 2nd year wideouts. THen, if you see any teams with weaknesses at RB, you can try to improve your WR position with a deal with them if they have some good WRs to deal.

Those RBs are too good to let one go. All 3 are early to mid first rounders.

I say protect the 3 RBs, then protect whichever of Palmer and Chad Johnson is not taken in the expansion draft... hoping that someone takes Palmer so you can hold Johnson.

Argument could be made to protect Colston if CJ is taken, but I'm never that high on 2nd year wideouts. THen, if you see any teams with weaknesses at RB, you can try to improve your WR position with a deal with them if they have some good WRs to deal.

I agree about the RBs. I think you keep Gore, Alexander and Addai and use one of them for trade bait later on