[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Decision

I'm in a keeper league where you cannot keep 1st or 2nd round picks from the year before. You can keep up to two players. We play a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/TE/RB), 1 Def, 1 K with pretty standard scoring except QB's get 6 pts for a TD pass. Here are my choices and the round I'd have to select them in.

Drew Brees - 16th round

M. Colston - 16th round

TJ Houshmanzadeh - 5th

D. Williams - 6th

L. Maroney - 6th

I'm thinking Maroney for sure...then its a toss up between Brees, Williams, and Housh. What do you all think...help please!

Where do you pick in the draft?

Also, what do you do if you want to keep both Brees and Colston.. is it a 15th and 16th or are you not allowed to keep both of them beause they cost the same pick?

Maroney is good value as a 6th rounder, but with all 1st and 2nd round picks being tossed back the draft pool will be deep at RB and I think the value of a Colston and Brees as, most likely a 15th and 16th outweighs the value of Maroney as a 6th.

Where do you pick in the draft?

Also, what do you do if you want to keep both Brees and Colston.. is it a 15th and 16th or are you not allowed to keep both of them beause they cost the same pick?

Maroney is good value as a 6th rounder, but with all 1st and 2nd round picks being tossed back the draft pool will be deep at RB and I think the value of a Colston and Brees as, most likely a 15th and 16th outweighs the value of Maroney as a 6th.

I pick 3rd overall. But there isn't very much depth at RB at all. You can keep players for two years basically the RB board has LT, Alexander, Portis, Westbrook and Rudi available and then no other legitimate 1st rounders available.