[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle TopGun Draft - 12-Team / Performance

IrishPride

12-T.Henry

13-McGahee

36-McAllister

37-Moss,Randy or the best Wr available?

I know after the first and second round things may have swithed up but thats a good start to any team......Bye weeks are spread out on those backs and lets face it at 12 you have to gamble.......

Edited by IrishPride

I think that is a great start to a team and Deuce at the RB3 is a very solid pick. I have the 12th spot in my big $$ league and I am looking at the same start in the first four rounds also. Not sure if I will be able to get Henry that late, but if not, I am happy with Rudi, Maroney, Brown to tag team up with Willis.

Although he is rated lower, I have been eying Benson as the 2nd RB also vs. McGahee. Sometimes you have to go with a gut feeling and I really believe that Benson is set up to have a huge year and make good on his draft position when the Bears took him. One thing I didn't like about watching the pre-season game with Willis is that they pulled him consistently on 3rd down passing situations for Musa Smith. THAT could be a problem if the trend continues. I thought he was supposed to be an every down back this year, and they definitely pulled him out all the time.

Thoughts??

I'm just hoping those same players are available to me when my local draft happens.............I can work with those players that were available.....I think McGahee will be fine..........You don't want to give anyone good tape during preseason, especially on new players, McGahee will get over 300 touches, thats great for any back, not everyone gets 400. Him and Benson are kinda in the same area 300 to 350........Thats probably top ten, now what they do with it, is another story.