[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Strategy in 14 team league

msmith379

I draft 14th tomorrow. PPR league, 1pt/50yds passing, 1pt/20yds rec or rush Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF

In the mock drafts I have done it looks like the best available RB to me is Ronnie Brown, Benson, James, MJD, Thomas Jones. I also can possibly choose between Manning and top tier 1.

So my question is knowing above would you go Peyton/RB, Peyton/WR, RB/RB. RB/WR, or WR/WR with my first 2 picks?

Also out of that list of RBs who would you choose?

Thanks for the help

Peyton is out easy. Not enough value there.

The options are RB/RB and RB/WR. WR/WR is way too dangerous, even in a non-flex start 3 WR PPR league. THe value just is not there to make up for getting 2 RBs all ranked below 25 to be your starters unless you strike gold ala Gore last year, and that happens maybe once every few years.

IN a PPR, I really like MJD this year, so I may be inclined to suggest going Brown and MJD with the picks or Jones and MJD. Really any combo of 2 of those 3, I just personally really like MJDs upside in a PPR league.

In the mock drafts I have done. I have either been taking Peyton, Brown or Brown, Smith and the best available at the 3rd round has been Caddi, Green, DeAngelo normally.

So looking at it I think MJD and Brown will probably be the way to go. Taking Manning is not worth it right?