[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KEEPER DILEMMA

harkafeller

Gore is a no-brainer RB1, McGahee is a decent RB2...

Should I give up a 6th rounder to keep Deuce McAllister as a solid RB3 or a 7th rounder to keep Marc Bulger as my QB1 (6 pt TD's for both - no reception pts)? I can start 2RB's and a flex RB/WR/TE.

I have the 6th overall pick in the draft which will leave me with either Willie Parker, Rudi Johnson, etc. Peyton will be gone at #5 - if he were available, this would be an easier decision.

Thoughts?

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear in my original post.

I can only keep 3 of the 4. No PPR. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DEF. All TD's are 6pts.

I realize Deuce and Bulger are both good keepers but would it be a mistake to keep a 3rd RB when I will most certainly draft a 4th in the first round? I can't pass up Willie Parker or Rudi Johnson at #6 to reach for a QB or WR. To make things more difficult, Manning will be gone at #5. After the 1st, I won't select again until the 3rd round and that will be a WR.

What do you guys think? Should I shore up a ridiculously deep RB stable or keep a Top 5 QB that will start weekly?