[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#2 overall pick (12 team league)...what should 2nd pick be?

sf9ers

Assuming you draft SJax at #2, you then will draft at #23 & #26. Unless Manning falls, I would hold off on a QB. So, you will want to get one RB and one WR at those two spots. Which position you take at #23 vs #26 depends upon how the draft has shaken out to that point. If you think you are at the bottom of a tier at RB, then grab one at #23, and go WR at #26. If there is a stud WR left, and a couple of similar RBs you like equally, then go WR at #23, and RB at #26.

depends who exactly is there, but generally speaking you should be going RB or WR there. Se ewhich one you feel has the biggest drop off to the player in the position you rate two below the current top pick (in case the #1 guy goes RB/RB or WR/WR) and take that position. Most likely you'll go RB there unless there was quite the run on WRs in the second round.

The one thing you can bank on is the guy drafting at 24/25 also going RB/WR, given he will have Tomlinson. That is, unless he has a username like "Carson Palmer Fan" or something.

I've seen a lot of LT owners going WR/WR this year with those picks. And I've also seen quite a few go RB/RB in leagues that can start 3 RBs. And I have seen a few jump on Manning there, though I think it is too early for that.

I've seen a lot of LT owners going WR/WR this year with those picks. And I've also seen quite a few go RB/RB in leagues that can start 3 RBs. And I have seen a few jump on Manning there, though I think it is too early for that.

I have no problem believing someone would take Manning, but he lasts that late in very few leagues, regardless of where he should be picked.

As for going WR/WR, that means he would be taking his #2 RB at #48 overall, which is VERY risky.

I have no problem believing someone would take Manning, but he lasts that late in very few leagues, regardless of where he should be picked.

As for going WR/WR, that means he would be taking his #2 RB at #48 overall, which is VERY risky.

It is very risky, but it is a risk that LT provides the owner the luxury of taking by allowing him to take say a Reggie Wayne and a Torry Holt as his WRs in the 2nd/3rd then grabbing a risky upside RB like say a DeAngelo Williams in the 4th.

It is very risky, but it is a risk that LT provides the owner the luxury of taking by allowing him to take say a Reggie Wayne and a Torry Holt as his WRs in the 2nd/3rd then grabbing a risky upside RB like say a DeAngelo Williams in the 4th.

thanks for all your help guys! one thing to note is my league starts 2 rb's plus a r/w (so basically 3 rb's)