[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade 1st rd pick and others for Henry?

Steelhead

The Travis Henry owner is thinking about trading him and he drafts in the sixth spot. I draft 12th and have Gore and Harrison as my keepers. I was planning on drafting WR-WR with the sweep picks and those would likely be Andre Johnson and Colston (or similar). We are a 12 team 2 man keeper league and the top ranked RB available for draft is Thomas Jones then MJD. If I can get Henry for my 1.12 and swapping out 4th and 6th rd picks should I pull that trigger? I’m pretty sure it’s a no brainer but wanted some opinions since he did get dinged up last weekend.

Also if he wants more than that do you think Henry is worth a first and fourth rd pick?

RB Keepers taken

LT

LJ

Gore

SJ

Parker

Benson

Westbrook

Rudi

Portis

Chester Taylor

Edge

McGahee

Ronnie Brown

Alexander

Maroney

Henry

The Travis Henry owner is thinking about trading him and he drafts in the sixth spot. I draft 12th and have Gore and Harrison as my keepers. I was planning on drafting WR-WR with the sweep picks and those would likely be Andre Johnson and Colston (or similar). We are a 12 team 2 man keeper league and the top ranked RB available for draft is Thomas Jones then MJD. If I can get Henry for my 1.12 and swapping out 4th and 6th rd picks should I pull that trigger? I’m pretty sure it’s a no brainer but wanted some opinions since he did get dinged up last weekend.

Also if he wants more than that do you think Henry is worth a first and fourth rd pick?

RB Keepers taken

LT

LJ

Gore

SJ

Parker

Benson

Westbrook

Rudi

Portis

Chester Taylor

Edge

McGahee

Ronnie Brown

Alexander

Maroney

Henry

So, if I understand you correctly, everyone keeps 2 players, so your 12th pick is really the 36th pick in a re-draft. Do you get to keep Harrison? If so then it is, in fact, a no brainer. If not, then you are losing the 36th pick overall (what pick do you get in return?) for a real but not overwhelming upgrade (Henry over Harrison). In that case, I don't make the trade.

Swapping 4th for 6th round isn't a big deal at all if you actually get to have Gore, Henry, and Harrison as your top 3 players.

So, if I understand you correctly, everyone keeps 2 players, so your 12th pick is really the 36th pick in a re-draft. Do you get to keep Harrison? If so then it is, in fact, a no brainer. If not, then you are losing the 36th pick overall (what pick do you get in return?) for a real but not overwhelming upgrade (Henry over Harrison). In that case, I don't make the trade.

Swapping 4th for 6th round isn't a big deal at all if you actually get to have Gore, Henry, and Harrison as your top 3 players.

+1

Correct our 1st rd is actually the 3rd rd. So I'm trading the 36th pick and swapping some other rds to get Travis Henry.

I keep Gore and Harrison regardless of what happens. So what I would have is:

Gore

Harrison

Henry

and my first pick would be 2.1, which is the 37th overall in a redraft.

There's been no response from the guy so he might not like the offer so I may have to give up a 3rd or 4th rd pick as well. Now that I am not sure about that. Is Henry worth giving up strength at other positions that I would be drafting at those picks.

Correct our 1st rd is actually the 3rd rd. So I'm trading the 36th pick and swapping some other rds to get Travis Henry.

I keep Gore and Harrison regardless of what happens. So what I would have is:

Gore

Harrison

Henry

and my first pick would be 2.1, which is the 37th overall in a redraft.

There's been no response from the guy so he might not like the offer so I may have to give up a 3rd or 4th rd pick as well. Now that I am not sure about that. Is Henry worth giving up strength at other positions that I would be drafting at those picks.

Oh, so that offer wasn't presented to you? Dude, if he goes for that trade, he's an idiot.

He's gonna do the trade. However I just checked the byes and that would make Gore, Henry, and Harrison all on bye in Week 6. All my keepers and my 2 stud RBs out.

Do I still do this trade and just take the loss that week? I'll have to draft my RB3 and RB4 earlier than usual.

He's gonna do the trade. However I just checked the byes and that would make Gore, Henry, and Harrison all on bye in Week 6. All my keepers and my 2 stud RBs out.

Do I still do this trade and just take the loss that week? I'll have to draft my RB3 and RB4 earlier than usual.

Ignore byes. Newsflash, you're going to lose at least once this year. Frankly, if I had it my way, all my studs would have the same bye week. That would mean every other week of the season, I would be rolling out my A-team.