[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do i do this trade or not?

robert terni

I give up Marion barber but i gain randy moss. should i do this? Should i take a chance on him?

and btw we start QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR-Te-K-DEF

this league is a PPR league. Heres my team

QB-

Young

Roethlisberger

RB-

Addai

Westbrook

jamal lewis

marion barber

brandon jackson

WR-

Steve Smith

Boldin

Branch

Braylon Edwards

Curtis

TE-

Winslow

I give up Marion barber but i gain randy moss. should i do this? Should i take a chance on him?

and btw we start QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR-Te-K-DEF

this league is a PPR league. Heres my team

QB-

Young

Roethlisberger

RB-

Addai

Westbrook

jamal lewis

marion barber

brandon jackson

WR-

Steve Smith

Boldin

Branch

Braylon Edwards

Curtis

TE-

Winslow

My opinion with your roster I do that trade. You have RB depth albeit thinner without Barber but you still start 2 feature backs each week and add the WR you need to put you over the top at that position. Again my opinion!

Moss has been injured and really hasn't gotten a great chance to build a rapport with Brady. However, you are basically set at RB having 2 guys already ahead of Barber and 2 others that would fit the bill as fill-ins, one being rookie B Jackson a guy who could really surprise. You would then be able to plug Moss in next to S Smith and Boldin. Pretty nice. If it doesn't work out you still have Branch, Edwards and Curtis to fall back on.

You somehow got addai and westbrook. You are in FANTASY HEAVEN. Do the trade and deepen your WR core. You only have 2 solid WRs and maybe Moss will actually put up good numbers this year.

Losing Barber won't hurt you, because he won't out perform Addai or Westbrook anyways.

Edited by kuong361

i just need more opinions. Im soooo tempted to click on ACCEPT!! But i need ur professional and expert advice...PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Click on accept!

You somehow got addai and westbrook. You are in FANTASY HEAVEN. Do the trade and deepen your WR core. You only have 2 solid WRs and maybe Moss will actually put up good numbers this year.

Losing Barber won't hurt you, because he won't out perform Addai or Westbrook anyways.

the only thing that scares me is WESTBROOK. Can he last 16 games?? Then again i can always use 3 wrs or u never know..jamal lewis can tear it up

the only thing that scares me is WESTBROOK. Can he last 16 games?? Then again i can always use 3 wrs or u never know..jamal lewis can tear it up

barbers gonna be on the bench anyways. I would trade for a better receiver though. Who else does he have to offer? As of right now, he's getting the better deal.

barbers gonna be on the bench anyways. I would trade for a better receiver though. Who else does he have to offer? As of right now, he's getting the better deal.

so ur saying barbers more valuable then moss??? Hes got colston,coles,dj hackett and moss. His rbs are bush,mcalister,rudi....he wont trade colston. He claims colston will out do boldin

so ur saying barbers more valuable then moss??? Hes got colston,coles,dj hackett and moss. His rbs are bush,mcalister,rudi....he wont trade colston. He claims colston will out do boldin

Barber's value is not better than Moss'. You are getting the better end of the deal, pull the trigger. This is a no-brainer for you.

Yes. Barber was the 12th ranked RB in 06. Moss wasnt in the top 50 in WR. I would at least ask for Coles because Moss hasn't proved anything and his numbers have declined. Barbers getting better every year and should put up better numbers this year.

Barber's value is not better than Moss'. You are getting the better end of the deal, pull the trigger. This is a no-brainer for you.

How do you figure? Because his name is Randy Moss and he was an elite WR 5 years ago? He had 500 yds and 3 TDs last year.

im actually going to try to trade barber for driver. see if he'll do it or not

I actually like that deal even better for you.

How do you figure? Because his name is Randy Moss and he was an elite WR 5 years ago? He had 500 yds and 3 TDs last year.

Because my rankings/projections say so and they're the Bible. :D

should i propose him BARBER AND BRANCH FOR DRIVER AND DALLAS CLARK??? im not a big branch fan, plus i could use a 2nd te

Nope keep it simple you have Winslow and will never start Clark but one time. Hold onto Branch.

hey guys, i am not saying dont do the trade, but i do believe that barber is going to end up carrying a bigger load than expected. i wouldnt be shocked to see jj being a guy they would trade if they had some injury issues. i think dallas sees itself going to barber and thompson for the long hual. JMO

peace, cdj

hey guys, i am not saying dont do the trade, but i do believe that barber is going to end up carrying a bigger load than expected. i wouldnt be shocked to see jj being a guy they would trade if they had some injury issues. i think dallas sees itself going to barber and thompson for the long hual. JMO

peace, cdj

Actually Barber can't handle the full load and what Dallas really wants to do is use the Browns' first pick in next year's draft to draft RB McFadden to take over the job entirely.

peace, cdj

I agree, but this year will still be a split for them. Plus, I would not start barber in front of Addai or Westbrook.