[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some of my old sig lines...

cliaz

I was cleaning out the old cliaz folder on da desk top and came across some of my sig lines from days past...

.......and really, who amongst us ISN'T inspired in some way by Cliaz on a daily basis?? :wacko:

Comparing yourself to Cliaz is unacceptable. He brings it everyday. Cliaz is King of the tailgate, not you.

I thought you were a chick? :D

I agree with Cliaz ...

:D (not because I hate to agree with Cliaz, but I think he is just sadly correct ...

Okay.. who farted? .... cliaz, I'm looking at you

I think I need to read more of Cliaz posts in the Tailgate...

here is one that has be scratching my head right now...what the hell were we talking about that lead you to post this...

:D With you cliaz, I imagine your wife putting on sime kind of weird puppet show with her vagina to pleasure you... anything but what we would typically think of.

I notice cliaz has not denied farting earlier

:D

In a multiple choice setting, "Cliaz is weird" is always the correct choice, independent of the question or other potential answers.

Who let you out of the tailgate? Where is your ankle bracelet???

Why is it that I was thinking the exact same thing? :D Is cliaz rubbing off on me? :D