[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my draft

monstersean

I ahd pick 8 and fell like i had a decent draft. Let me know what you think and who i should have picked. Roster requirements are QB RB FLX WR WR TE D K

Round 1

1. LaDainian Tomlinson Scottsdale M...

2. Steven Jackson Emerson Fish...

3. Joseph Addai Girlzrule

4. Shaun Alexander Seattle Smokem

5. Larry Johnson B - Liners

6. Laurence Maroney SD Som's

7. Frank Gore Montreal Tra...

8. Willie Parker Monster Micks

9. Rudi Johnson KC Konnect_Gang

10. Brian Westbrook SMASHMOUTH

Round 2

1. Peyton Manning SMASHMOUTH

2. Reggie Bush KC Konnect_Gang

3. Travis Henry Monster Micks

4. Ronnie Brown Montreal Tra...

5. Marc Bulger SD Som's

6. Steve Smith B - Liners

7. Marvin Harrison Seattle Smokem

8. Maurice Jones-Drew Girlzrule

9. Torry Holt Emerson Fish...

10. Chad Johnson Scottsdale M...

Round 3

1. Willis McGahee Scottsdale M...

2. Marion Barber III Emerson Fish...

3. Carson Palmer Girlzrule

4. Drew Brees Seattle Smokem

5. Clinton Portis B - Liners

6. Jerious Norwood SD Som's

7. Tom Brady Montreal Tra...

8. Antonio Gates Monster Micks

9. Vince Young KC Konnect_Gang

10. Reggie Wayne SMASHMOUTH

Round 4

1. Cedric Benson SMASHMOUTH

2. Terrell Owens KC Konnect_Gang

3. Larry Fitzgerald Monster Micks

4. Marques Colston Montreal Tra...

5. Chicago SD Som's

6. Baltimore B - Liners

7. Edgerrin James Seattle Smokem

8. Thomas Jones Girlzrule

9. Jon Kitna Emerson Fish...

10. Donovan McNabb Scottsdale M...

Round 5

1. Roy Williams Scottsdale M...

2. T.J. Houshmandzadeh Emerson Fish...

3. Donald Driver Girlzrule

4. Anquan Boldin Seattle Smokem

5. Deuce McAllister B - Liners

6. Todd Heap SD Som's

7. Javon Walker Montreal Tra...

8. Andre Johnson Monster Micks

9. Randy Moss KC Konnect_Gang

10. Plaxico Burress SMASHMOUTH

Round 6

1. Marshawn Lynch SMASHMOUTH

2. Tony Gonzalez KC Konnect_Gang

3. Brandon Jacobs Monster Micks

4. Carnell Williams Montreal Tra...

5. Tony Romo SD Som's

6. Philip Rivers B - Liners

7. Jeremy Shockey Seattle Smokem

8. Reggie Brown Girlzrule

9. Chris Cooley Emerson Fish...

10. Alge Crumpler Scottsdale M...

Round 7

1. Hines Ward Scottsdale M...

2. Deion Branch Emerson Fish...

3. New England Girlzrule

4. Adam Vinatieri Seattle Smokem

5. Donte' Stallworth B - Liners

6. Darrell Jackson SD Som's

7. Kellen Winslow Montreal Tra...

8. Calvin Johnson Monster Micks

9. Devery Henderson KC Konnect_Gang

10. Lee Evans SMASHMOUTH

Round 8

1. Vernon Davis SMASHMOUTH

2. Eli Manning KC Konnect_Gang

3. Matt Hasselbeck Monster Micks

4. San Diego Montreal Tra...

5. Vincent Jackson SD Som's

6. Matt Leinart B - Liners

7. Adrian Peterson Seattle Smokem

8. Benjamin Watson Girlzrule

9. Jay Cutler Emerson Fish...

10. DeAngelo Williams Scottsdale M...

Round 9

1. Jacksonville Scottsdale M...

2. Dallas Emerson Fish...

3. Laveranues Coles Girlzrule

4. Santana Moss Seattle Smokem

5. Ahman Green B - Liners

6. Kevin Curtis SD Som's

7. Jamal Lewis Montreal Tra...

8. Kevin Jones Monster Micks

9. Chris Chambers KC Konnect_Gang

10. Joey Galloway SMASHMOUTH

Round 10

1. Minnesota SMASHMOUTH

2. L.J. Smith KC Konnect_Gang

3. Santonio Holmes Monster Micks

4. Jerricho Cotchery Montreal Tra...

5. Jerry Porter SD Som's

6. Jason Witten B - Liners

7. Warrick Dunn Seattle Smokem

8. Tatum Bell Girlzrule

9. Ladell Betts Emerson Fish...

10. Jeff Wilkins Scottsdale M...

Round 11

1. Brett Favre Scottsdale M...

2. Shayne Graham Emerson Fish...

3. Brandon Jackson Girlzrule

4. Fred Taylor Seattle Smokem

5. Chester Taylor B - Liners

6. Neil Rackers SD Som's

7. Nate Kaeding Montreal Tra...

8. Julius Jones Monster Micks

9. Chris Henry KC Konnect_Gang

10. Robbie Gould SMASHMOUTH

Round 12

1. Braylon Edwards SMASHMOUTH

2. Isaac Bruce KC Konnect_Gang

3. Mark Clayton Monster Micks

4. Ben Roethlisberger Montreal Tra...

5. Terry Glenn SD Som's

6. Bernard Berrian B - Liners

7. D.J. Hackett Seattle Smokem

8. Greg Jennings Girlzrule

9. Denver Emerson Fish...

10. LenDale White Scottsdale M...

Round 13

1. Matt Jones Scottsdale M...

2. Drew Bennett Emerson Fish...

3. David Akers Girlzrule

4. Steve McNair Seattle Smokem

5. Muhsin Muhammad B - Liners

6. LaMont Jordan SD Som's

7. Michael Turner Montreal Tra...

8. Pittsburgh Monster Micks

9. Miami KC Konnect_Gang

10. Trent Green SMASHMOUTH

Round 14

1. Michael Bennett SMASHMOUTH

2. Matt Stover KC Konnect_Gang

3. Stephen Gostkowski Monster Micks

4. Eddie Kennison Montreal Tra...

5. DeShaun Foster SD Som's

6. Jason Elam B - Liners

7. Seattle Seattle Smokem

8. Chad Pennington Girlzrule

9. Chris Brown Emerson Fish...

10. Vernand Morency Scottsdale M...

I ended up with:

Monster Micks

1. (8) Willie Parker

2. (13) Travis Henry

3. (28) Antonio Gates

4. (33) Larry Fitzgerald

5. (48) Andre Johnson

6. (53) Brandon Jacobs

7. (68) Calvin Johnson

8. (73) Matt Hasselbeck

9. (88) Kevin Jones

10. (93) Santonio Holmes

11. (108) Julius Jones

12. (113) Mark Clayton

13. (128) Pittsburgh

14. (133) Stephen Gostkowski

Honestly, if looking at the draft someone has had and critiquing where they drafted players in relation to where other players were drafted is beneath the huddle "Experts", then what use is the membership fee people pay for this site. If someone wants to gleam some sort of insight into their drafting skills from a larger information base than their own skull, why do so called "Huddle Vets" feel as if it is their duty to call out these individuals seeking some sort of improvement/critique of their drafting skills so that they may actually learn from their mistakes/accomplishments.

Any sort of logical reply to this warranted complaint of the huddle message board tirade against "Rate my team" posts is welcomed.

Thank you to any repliers that actually inform the poster of what additional info one might need to actually rate a team and/or draft.

The Mick

Honestly, if looking at the draft someone has had and critiquing where they drafted players in relation to where other players were drafted is beneath the huddle "Experts", then what use is the membership fee people pay for this site. If someone wants to gleam some sort of insight into their drafting skills from a larger information base than their own skull, why do so called "Huddle Vets" feel as if it is their duty to call out these individuals seeking some sort of improvement/critique of their drafting skills so that they may actually learn from their mistakes/accomplishments.

Any sort of logical reply to this warranted complaint of the huddle message board tirade against "Rate my team" posts is welcomed.

Thank you to any repliers that actually inform the poster of what additional info one might need to actually rate a team and/or draft.

The Mick

Well you have already picked your team, so what is the use of telling you thinks like "You should have picked Steve Smith instead of Travis Henry" or something? It's too late to change it now. The best we can do is tell you that you have a good team or a bad team, and even then, why would it matter? You have already drafted, so barring trades and waiver wire pickups, you're stuck with your team, and there's nothing we can say that will change that.

The Mick

If I rank the teams in your league and you find out that I think your team sucks ... will you be allowed to tell your league you want a "do over"?

Or is it more likely you are hopeful that we will point out your team as the best in the league and then you can beat on your chest in a manly fashion exclaiming what a fantasy god you are? You want to be stroked.

There is no amount of advice we can give you that will allow you to change a draft that has already occurred ... and nobody cares to stroke you.

Edited by Grits and Shins

If I rank the teams in your league and you find out that I think your team sucks ... will you be allowed to tell your league you want a "do over"?

Or is it more likely you are hopeful that we will point out your team as the best in the league and then you can beat on your chest in a manly fashion exclaiming what a fantasy god you are? You want to be stroked.

There is no amount of advice we can give you that will allow you to change a draft that has already occurred ... and nobody cares to stroke you.

I ask so that i may learn from mistakes i may have made and because asking a larger base of information than my own self makes sense to me. I know that the team I have drafted is the team that I play with this year, any idiot can understand that. I ask to rate the quality of my draft(where I drafted players in relation to others, where i may have reached, where you think i got good value, etc...) so that I can improve upon my drafting skill for the following year or for a subsequent draft in another league. I feel as if you guys rip people looking to learn and improve upon a vital skill in the success of a FF season, the draft, to validate your elitist feelings about yourselves, or to blindly rip because others have said it the "Veteran" thing to do. I disagree.

Feel free to rip my response.

The mick

Edited by monstersean

I ask so that i may learn from mistakes i may have made and because asking a larger base of information than my own self makes sense to me. I know that the team I have drafted is the team that I play with this year, any idiot can understand that. I ask to rate the quality of my draft(where I drafted players in relation to others, where i may have reached, where you think i got good value, etc...) so that I can improve upon my drafting skill for the following year or for a subsequent draft in another league. I feel as if you guys rip people looking to learn and improve upon a vital skill in the success of a FF season, the draft, to validate your elitist feelings about yourselves, or to blindly rip because others have said it the "Veteran" thing to do. I disagree.

Feel free to rip my response.

The mick

You are full of manure. You ask because you want to be stroked. The way to "learn how to draft" is to participate in drafts ... you can even participate in mock drafts to get a feel for the process. The other way to "learn how to draft" is to analyze for yourself how you did at the conclusion of the season. Because, in the end, nobody knows how you drafted until all the numbers are in.

You are full of manure. You ask because you want to be stroked. The way to "learn how to draft" is to participate in drafts ... you can even participate in mock drafts to get a feel for the process. The other way to "learn how to draft" is to analyze for yourself how you did at the conclusion of the season. Because, in the end, nobody knows how you drafted until all the numbers are in.

Exact-a-mundo :D

Rather than be a Negative Nancy like Grits, I'd like to comment on your team if you don't mind. . .

I JUST RUBBED ONE OUT TO YOUR ROSTER!!!!!!1111!!!

IT'S AWESOME!!!!11!!!!!!1111!!1!1!BILLIONTY!!1!!

:pc::D:brew::wacko::sick::sick::sick::wacko::brew::wacko::sick::brow::D:D:wacko: