[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB's vs. WR's

radub1

Hey everyone....our league point system is 6 for tds, 1 point for 10 yds....it doesn't matter whether it is rec'vng or rushing. No PPR either. I had the first pick and grabbed LT, then grabbed 2 WR's...is their a good reason to grab a RB over WR if the point scoring is the same for yardage and TD's? RB's typically always go early.....I focused on WR's and wondering if I made a bad decision in the second and third round.

Thanks....

Well ... seems to me like the answer to your questions depend on who was available to be drafted in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. If you passed on FWP to draft Terry Glenn I'd say that was a bad deal. If you passed on Warrick Dunn to draft Terrell Owens I'd say you made the right move.

Thanks for the reply. I had the 20th and 21st pick....offirst 19 picks, 17 werel running backs and P. Manning and the chicago D. at 20 and 21 I took Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the reply. I had the 20th and 21st pick....offirst 19 picks, 17 werel running backs and P. Manning and the chicago D. at 20 and 21 I took Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison. Thanks for the input.

Chicago D in the second round? WOW...your league must really score high for D's!!