[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got Travis Henry in the last pick of the 2nd round

rai

I hear what you are saying and understand where you are coming from.but...When has Smith not had double teams?

As far as the offense goes. as I said before...they got the schedule to put up nice passing stats this year and the best WR in the league should benefit the most I would think.JMO.

I think he'll do very well because, as you say, the guy's insane. I just think TO and CJ will do better. Unlike RB, I just don't see a clear #1 here so I downgraded him just a touch based on the fact that he plays on a team that can't really move the ball well. Besides an anemic running game, they were horrible last year on 3rd down. Preliminary indications say they haven't gotten either figured out.

None the less, we'll just agree to disagree here. :D

That batch doesn't really knock me out. Hasselbeck at QB1 is not so hot in a small league. I'm not sure which two of those picks you took at 32/33, but I didn't have any ranked in my top 30.

Hasselbeck is not my QB1, I got Mcnabb in the 4th round, Hasselbeck was a 9th round pick.

You don't think TJ is a top 10 WR? He's my 2nd and Driver is my BU

TJ Hous has 90 catches for 1081 yards and 9 TDs last year (DNP in first 2 games)

SS had 1160 yards and 7 TDs last year (DNP in firt 2 games)

Driver 92 catches 1295 yards 8 TDs last year

Both SS and TJ didn't play at all in week 1 and 2 last year either so a per start fantasy points they were 3rd and 7th of all WRs last year and Driver is the 10th in points last year.

Gonzo is the number 2 TE period he's had 900 yrds every year

McNabb was the number one points per start QB last year

If LT, Henry, SS, Mcnabb, TJ Hous, and Driver are not on your top 30 list then you list is crap IMO (6 of my players)

Edited by rai

Hasselbeck is not my QB1, I got Mcnabb in the 4th round, Hasselbeck was a 9th round pick.

You don't think TJ is a top 10 WR? He's my 2nd and Driver is my BU

TJ has 90 catches for 1081 yards and 9 TDs last year (DNP in first 2 games)

SS had 1160 yards and 7 TDs last year (DNP in firt 2 games)

Driver 92 catches 1295 yards 8 TDs last year

Both SS and TJ didn't play at all in week 1 and 2 last year either so a per start fantasy points they were 3rd and 7th of all WRs last year and Driver is the 10th in points last year.

Gonzo is the number 2 TE period he's had 900 yrds every year

McNabb was the number one points per start QB last year

If LT, Henry, SS, Mcnabb, TJ, and Driver are not on your top 36 list then you list is crap IMO (6 of my players)

Eaaasssy Francis. To begin with, you didn't mention McNabb when you rattled off those players. So that certainly makes your draft look better. In a smaller league, I can certainly see him going around there (in fact he went with the 34th pick in mine). Of course, dude is 9 mos. removed from blowing out his knee so forgive me for waiting a bit on him.

Secondly, I wasn't dogging your top 3 picks.

Lastly, you should be warned that you've chosen to join a Football website who's top 120 is apparently a "load of crap" As none of the players besides your top 3 are listen in the top 30 of that list. Not that one needs to think of that list as the gospel, but it should be noted that of that list, only Caddilac is even close. Driver has an undisclosed injury, which def. moves him outside the top 30. Of course, that list is geared towards larger leagues where RBs are more important. But when you move some of the lower tiered RBs out of the way and move the WRs up, you need to move the QBs up as well. So, taking that into account, there are at least 20 RBs, 7-8 WRs, 1 TE, and 5 QBs that should go before any of the guys you took after round 3.

So, maybe you didn't wildly over-pay, but it's not like you were getting over on anyone either.

At least according to my load of crap list.

Edited by detlef

I'm just messing around, don't take this too serious, but...

Eaaasssy Francis.

when you move some of the lower tiered RBs out of the way and move the WRs up, you need to move the QBs up as well. So, taking that into account, there are at least 20 RBs, 7-8 WRs, 1 TE, and 5 QBs that should go before any of the guys you took after round 3.

I don't see you logic, (8 team league) to say 20 RBs should be in top 30 that's not going to happen. That means in the top 4 rounds 20 RBs are going meaning everyone has 2 RBs (16) and then half the league picks a 3rd RB :KOO-KOO:. (for me to have Caddy, and Jamal as BU RBs seems great to me).

I already have LT, SS and Henry which anyone with a brain will tell you are all in the top 20

2 of top 12 RBs (? yes or no?) and one of top WRs (?yes or no?)

You don't think TJ housmanzada is top 10 WR (5th round pick?)?

SS and TJ Housh are my startes and Driver a 7th round pick, with Ward also as BU if Driver has a serious injury?

Edited by rai

I'm just messing around, don't take this too serious, but...

I don't see you logic, 8 team league to say 20 RBs should be in top 30 that's not going to happen. That means in the top 3 rounds 20 RBs are going meaning everyone has 2 RBs (16) and then half the league picks a 3rd RB. But (IMO to have Caddy, and Jamal as BU RBs seems OK to me.

NOTE: we are talking about top 30 which would be 3rd round 8 + 8 + 8 is 32 players, I already have LT, SS and Henry which anyone with a brain will tell you are all in the top 20 (yes or no) (2 of top 12 RBs (? yes or no?) and one of top WRs (?yes or no?) So I don't know why you are so worried about my 4th 5th 6th etc. picks being in the top 30 when they were picked in the late 30s and late 50s?

You don't think TJ housmanzada is top 10 WR (5th round pick?)?

You don't think McNabb is a good 4th round pick?

SS and TJ Housh are my startes and Driver a 7th round pick, with Ward also as BU if Driver has a serious injury?

Dude, your 4th and 5th picks are not in the "late 30s", they're picks 32 and 33. Your 6th and 7th round picks are actually 48 and 49, not "late 50s". Not a huge deal but since we're arguing value and splitting hairs and since you bothered to use that as an argument, you might as well be accurate. Also, last I checked, 8+8+8 actually = 24. You're not off to a very good start here, my friend.

Secondly, I have no argument with your top 3 picks and thought I made that perfectly clear.

I'm not saying that they're bad picks. Just saying that it's not like you got crazy value there. Remember, my initial comment was based on a roster that did not show McNabb. That's a rather important pick to leave out since it bumps all your picks up a round sooner.

Also FWIW, I think TJ will finish just outside the top 10 in WR this year. A few guys that finished behind him had off years and should rebound ahead of him. Frankly, I wouldn't take McNabb in the 4th. I understand why somebody would, but it's not the "no-brainer" pick that you seem to feel it is.

Whatever, you did fine.

Edited by detlef