[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wes Welker

Grimm74

Does anyone see a hidden value is Wes Welker. I play in a VERY deep league with 12 teams having 18 players starting 3 WR's with the option to flex a 4th. I currently have Wayne, Colston, Galloway, Furrey, and Booker. I am looking for a SUPER Sleeper. I notices Wes is listed as the #2 WR in NE. Add this to the fact of how fragile Donte is and how Moss seems to be an injury concern does this make him a good canidate for a good year.

What do you guys think?

Pats homer here......I think Welker is good candidate to have a solid, but not flashy, year...I think he plays similar to Kevin Curtis when he was with the Rams.....he had about 800 yards, and 6 TDs......With Stallworth...Moss....Big Ben Watson.....Maroney, think Welker would be hard pressed to get double digit TD's or over 1000 yards receiving......FYI: feeling around here is that Moss is okay......just not practicing.....He will be number one on depth chart, followed by Stallworth at number two.....

You have a strong group of WR's and I think you're right to wonder a bit about Moss and Stallworth's durability. I took a deep fly on Welker last year and could see him becoming a "Brady favorite" despite the spread-it-around tendency in NE. I'd give him a spot-if we had 18 man rosters...

Good luck!