[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster Help

chires

Several questions come to mind:

1) What backs do you already have and is Edge an upgrade (if so why didn't you draft him)

2) What are your starting requirements ... if you have to start 3 WRs I'd be reluctant to drop one of yours.

I have Henry and Maroney and need a third.

We start 3 but D JAx would be my fourth. My thinking is I'd rather have another RB then a 4th WR.

Cadillac, A Green and A Peterson are also available instaed of Edge, but I like Edge

Thoughts

I have Henry and Maroney and need a third.

We start 3 but D JAx would be my fourth. My thinking is I'd rather have another RB then a 4th WR.

Cadillac, A Green and A Peterson are also available instaed of Edge, but I like Edge

Thoughts

I'm thinking with you starting 3 WRs it is tough to let one of those go. Having said that I am not sold on Henry this year and have a small concern about Maroney's ability to stay healthy ... both of which make acquiring another viable RB a priority.

You must have roster limits? Is there not a player from another position you could drop?

I'm thinking with you starting 3 WRs it is tough to let one of those go. Having said that I am not sold on Henry this year and have a small concern about Maroney's ability to stay healthy ... both of which make acquiring another viable RB a priority.

You must have roster limits? Is there not a player from another position you could drop?

That is my concern as well. it was an auction league so I spedn more money than anticipated so I only have back ups at 2 positions.

Do you like E James the best out of those RB's left

That is my concern as well. it was an auction league so I spedn more money than anticipated so I only have back ups at 2 positions.

Do you like E James the best out of those RB's left

Is it a keeper league at all? Peterson moves up quite a bit if you can protect him. Otherwise I think I like Edge the best. New offenses usually run more while everyone learns what they are doing.