[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft is tomorrow night - looking to fine tune rakings

SpinalTapp

I believe the following RBs will be available at the end of the 2nd round, heading into the third round of our league (we are in a keeper league which explains the lack of depth at this point in the draft). I have pick 2.12 and 3.1. Keep in mind, I cannot keep this RB beyond this season- we can only keep players drafted in the fourth round or later.

J.Jones

D.McCallister

T.Bell

B.Jackson

D.Foster

Your commentary/analysis regarding each player is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

S

Spinal Tapp,

Here's how evaluate, and in order of way would pick:

#1 D.McCallister - Yeah, he plays RBBC with Reggie, but he will get his share of touches on a high potent Saints offense. And I like Deuce better to get the ball around the goal line so better for TDs

#2 B.Jackson - Maybe a stretch here, but he's looked good in pre-season and will get touches

#3 D. Foster - I think he IS the starter in Carolina, no (?) All this talk about DeAngelo and yet Foster will start. Am a bit scared of CAR offense this year in the running game, and could see DeAngelo taking over mid-year and seeing more of the touches. Plus Foster is inj risk

#4 J.Jones - Barber may win out here so not sold that JJ will be serviceable

#5 T. Bell - If KJ comes back of PUP list, then Bell's value drops off severely, and DET will be throwing all the time anyways

Foster - He IS the starter and has been doing very well in camp/preseason. new zone scheme blocking has him more comfortable and playing better. He's below the radar this season and could be a very nice sleeper.

Deuce - He's another starter and will get plenty of touches to warrant a roster spot. Plus with the GL carries, he should be a good bet this year.

Jackson - Just got his bell rung and had a concussion, Morency is almost back. Great raw talent, but is having trouble picking up blitz packages and if a RB can't block, then he won't be playing much.

Jones - RBBC with Barber. Another good player but how much time will he see?

Bell - Throwing offense, but Faulk did well in this offense for many years. I'm not convinced KJ is coming back anytime soon. He should fare well in this scheme provided he gets the starting nod.