[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would I be insane to trade P. Manning?

Gorzo

No you would not be insane. I don't see you having alot of success with those running backs. I'd make it know to all teams that Manning was on the block and see what kind of offers I got.

You do need to upgrade your RB's. Your only full-time starter, Jordan, plays on one of the worst offenses in the NFL, if not the worst. I am declaring that Portis is not a full-time starter since he gets banged up so much, and has a very capable backup who will steal carries.

My running backs are as follows....

Portis

A. Peterson

LaMont Jordan

Julius Jones

DeAngelo Willaims

The only reason why Im considering this is because I have Rivers as my backup who was my keeper from last year.

I would definately ofer him around. there is people always willing to overpay for Manning.

I made an offseason trade for Manning this year. I traded Gore and D. Jackson for P. Manning. My keepers are now P. Manning, J. Addai, R. Brown and L. Fitzgerald. I think the trade worked out for me and him in the end............but think it was better for me! :D

Here is proof.