[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PUP the Magic Dragon - Kevin Jones

SpinalTapp

I grabbed KJones in the 10th round as a keeper prospect, hoping he might actually play this year. Now that he has hit the PUP list, I, of course, am bitter - even though I know it was going to happen.

Someone remind me that Kevin actually has a decent chance of recoving from this injury, regaining his starting job this year and becoming a solid keeper for my team for the next few years.......or....not

I've heard multiple things on the recovery from he is only a couple of weeks away to that he could need to have additional surgery if it doesn't improve. So it's anyone's guess really until we hear some reports about him practicing.

In regards to being a keeper, the guy cannot stay healthy and has missed the last two seasons in the birth of a new offense in Detroit. His inability to stay on the field does not bode well for his future there, imho. The Bell move is also a yellow flag for me.

More importantly, what do your RBs look like thus year? I assume KJ is your RB4?