[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch Worth Starting?

Chris11

its a keeper league from last year i can start 2rb 1wr and 1 flex.

i traded LJ for Willie Parker and Willis McGahee and his 1 round pick wich gave me 2 of them so i took lynch

its 3 player protection league so not many star

note: i was offerd. t henry for Lynch and colston iam likeing it but idk

my lineup/ roster

Qb Kitna

rb willie parker

rb willis mcgahee

rb brian westbrook

wr anquan boldin

t kellen winslow

k nate kaeding

def jaguars

bench

qb cullpepper

rb p holmes

rb micheal bennet

rb warrick dun

rb marshawn lynch

wr iassic bruce

wr marques colston

wr eric moulds

wr peerless price

wr rod smith

k mike vanderjack

so do i start lynch?

Edited by Chris11

its a keeper league from last year i can start 2rb 1wr and 1 flex.

i traded LJ for Willie Parker and Willis McGahee and his 1 round pick wich gave me 2 of them so i took lynch

its 3 player protection league so not many star

note: i was offerd. t henry for Lynch and colston iam likeing it but idk

my lineup/ roster

Qb Kitna

rb willie parker

rb willis mcgahee

rb brian westbrook

wr anquan boldin

t kellen winslow

k nate kaeding

def jaguars

bench

qb cullpepper

rb p holmes

rb micheal bennet

rb warrick dun

rb marshawn lynch

wr iassic bruce

wr marques colston

wr eric moulds

wr peerless price

wr rod smith

k mike vanderjack

so do i start lynch?

I would not start Lynch over any of them until I seen how they use him and if they will be able to run the ball.

Also I would not make that trade being it is a 3 player keeper and you would be giving up 2 up and commers for a guy who has about 2 years left.

I would not think that Lynch would start over Mcgayhe and Parker so but he could be great as a keeper. That being said I would get a good receiver on someone that is high on lynch. Good luck. If you yourself are high on Lynch wait a few games to see if his value goes up. I know his division is tough on D but what are the first few games he plays.

Lynch might eventually be a stud, but has a real tough schedule this year. The Bills won't score much, and a lot

of the TD's they DO get may be Lee Evans bombs. Plus, A-Train may take some goalline carries. No way I start

Lynch ahead of those other guys. He's nice depth/trade bait though.

As for trading, while T. Henry is a stud, I wouldn't give up Colston. You have two great WR's in Colston and Boldin,

you can mix and match based on opponents. If you give up Colston, and anything happens to Boldin, you're screwed.

Also, I assume you have enough lineup flexibility that you can start both WR's and sit one your RB's if the matchups

dictate that.

That means right now you start 4 out of FWP, Westbrook, McGahee, Boldin, and Colston each week; Lynch is extra depth

And their byes are spread out (except Boldin and McGahee both in week 8); T. Henry has the same bye week as FWP.

i hope your not giving preseason stats :wacko: if i remember right oakland finished 4 and 0 last preseason and colts 0 and 4 nuff said :wacko:

Why are you talking about team stats?? We all know they are meaningless in the preseason. :D

I'm talking about individuals stats. Thats the WHOLE POINT OF PRESEASON GAMES. For "individuals" to shine. :wacko:

It was the last game of the preseason and he went up against 2nd and 3rd string defenses and gained 9 yards on 6 carries. Overrated!! :D

Edited by ttran

Even thinking about starting Lynch over the likes of Westbrook and Parker is absurd. McGahee is still a more proven back and Lynch should be on your bench until he proves himself.

As for the pre-season, I wouldn't worry about that from a long term perspective, but I would look at dealing McGahee or Lynch for a better WR.

Even thinking about starting Lynch over the likes of Westbrook and Parker is absurd. McGahee is still a more proven back and Lynch should be on your bench until he proves himself.

I would agree with this even if the bills had a great rushing schedule... but they don't and it's one of the worst I've ever seen. Jauron is committed to the RBBC so Thomas and Wright will be involved.

I would keep Lynch on the bench until he shows something.. and that might take a while. I'm a bills fan and I hope he does well but I think he is very much overrated this year.