[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Help! Choose Two!

fulkon

I have the first two picks of my draft this year. It's a keeper league. However, I cant decide which two players to pick out of these four:

Willie Parker

Frank Gore

Brian Westbrook

Terrell Owens

My keepers are: Steve Smith, Reggie Bush, and Travis Henry.

Thanks for the help guys!

Yeah, I have the second pick anyhow, but I traded Chad Johnson and my 2nd round pick for Henry and the 1st overall pick. Thus, i have the 1st and 2nd pick of the draft!

Also, concerning my situation and the keepers I have, I dont know whether to stock up on RB's (by picking 2 with my first two picks) or pick one RB and one WR (especially since there seems to be a quicker drop off in WR fantasy talent than with the RB's). I cant decide!!

Edited by fulkon

Don't go RB/RB. Go Gore/Owens.

That'd give you two studs at WR. That'll be very vital. TO is a TD machine.

Gore will have a nasty year, and after you pick him up I'd try and trade Bush to someone who's high on him.

Definitely Gore and Owens though. If you go with anyone else I think you're stupid.

Look at it this way, taking Gore and Owens gives you: 2 Top 5 WR. 1 Top 5 RB. 2 Top 10 RB. 3 Top 15 RB. That's clutch.

Props on the Chad Johnson trade though. Great deal.

Edited by mistercrinkles