[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1-Young or Delhomme?

PantherDave

Both are on the road-Carolina in the dome vs the Rams D or Young at Jax vs the Jag D and division intensity. I've been mulling this over and would like thoughts of my Huddle brethren on this-Young or Delhomme week 1? Who would you start according to the match-up?

Seems like an easy one to me...jake.

I kinda feel the same way-I drafted Delhomme as my #2, but this is going to happen more than once this season, as Jake has an easier schedule than Vince....and it starts week 1, but I'm leaning twoard Delhomme as that Jag D can be nasty.

I thought you drafted McNappy and Schaub? :D

Jake is the call here. But I understand it's hard to bench Young cause you just never know.

I thought you drafted McNappy and Schaub? :D

Jake is the call here. But I understand it's hard to bench Young cause you just never know.

Irish, I'm in more than one league :D -but yes, in JLA it's McNappy and the Schaub

Edited by PantherDave

I think that Young is going to have a way better year than Delhomme, and the Jax D I think is overrated. I would go with Young, he wont throw for 300 yards but he probably will get you 50 yards rushing and a TD....so if he gets 200 yards passing and a TD, I think he is a start....just my opinoin....