[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#3 pick 12 team league who would u take?

TheBadaBing

I already know LT and SJ are going 1 and 2, what about Addia #3 what do you think

I could see it and could do it. I have him at 3 in dynasty rankings. I also like him a lot more than other people do

Trade down to 4 or 5? You'll get LJ/Gore or Addai

I just drafted #3 in a 12 team a few hours ago. I went with Gore, but only because in my other 3 leagues I already own LJ, Alexander and Addai and wanted to make absolutely sure I have conflict of interest every single sunday for the rest of the year. I love pain.

I have the 3 pick as well. Ten team league. I have been back and forth on this. Because the 3 pick sux this year and the next 12 backs IMO share similar risks, I decided to go QB QB RB WR WR for my first five picks. I expect to get Manning, Brees, Edge or Thomas Jones, Roy Williams and Donald Driver. Then I am going to sit back gather all the trade offers for Manning and Brees and make my team as solid as possible through trades. I also wouldn't be shocked if I scare a few teams and start an early run at QB. Of course, this would help me get an even better RB and WR in the next three rounds. Probably crazy, but I have been stirring this for weeks and yet to come up with any tasty recipe with the no. 3.