[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice please

ThatDude

I've been offered Willie Parker for TO and Jamal Lewis. The other team failed to draft any decent WR's? What do you think. Am I ok with the RB's I have? Does losing TO make me to thin at WR in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

10 Team performance w/ PPR

1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1 DEF

Leinart, Favre

LJ, B Jacobs, J Lewis, J Norwood

TO, ROY, Driver, V Davis, B Jones, Bowe

Wilkins

San Diego Def

Edited by ThatDude

I think you are deep at RB. A lot of risk but a lot of upside too. Your WRs are solid right now but you have no depth. You glaring weakness is at QB IMO. Favre is basically done and I'm not a big fan of Leinart this year.

If you do the deal you have a real nice starting set of RBs with LJ & Parker and great back-ups in Jacobs & Norwood. If you could turn around and offer Leinart & Jacobs or Norwood for better QB I would do the deal. I am guessing there are still some solid #3 WRs left on the waiver wire since it is only a 10 team league so you can add depth that way.

Take whatever skank WR he will throw in with this and laugh your way to the playoffs. Willie Parker and LJ are both top 10 picks and therefore are not supposed to be on the same team. Thats why theres a draft order, so 2 top 10's dont end up on the same team. By the way,..........Parker will outscore LJ.......I know.............you took LJ when Parker was still on the board........but seriously Parker WILL outscore LJ.

Dont listen to em.........You are NOT too thin at WR to do this.........................if it turns out that way, wait til week 7(after Willies bye) and trade Jacobs and his 6 TD's in 7 games for a top flight WR. This is as close to no brainer as you get in this game.