[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WEEK ONE STARTER

Vichawkfan

who?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vince or Kitna

• Vince @ Jags
    • Kitna @ Oakland

Vince has looked pretty frickin good the last 2 preseason games - going through his progessions, better accuracy, and is now the most talented running QB in the league. Jags D is very good though - they don't let a lot of points score.

Kitna has some back issues - but the weapons are pretty sweet. Oakland is no push-over on D and games in Oakland are ugly. That crowd and crappy dirt infield.

Scoring for the league has me leaning towards Vince : -2 INT, 5 passing TD, 6 RushTd. 1 pt per 25yrds pass and 1 pt per 10yrds rush.

Any advice appreciated. :D

Edited by Vichawkfan

Wrong the scoring is more directed towards Kitna with the Pass TD at 5 and both D's were very tough against the pass last year. I like Kitna with Martz though if for nothing else I don't think OAK can stop all 3.

really?? I was thinking the 6 for a rushing TD and Young should be in for 20-50yrds rushing which would equal 50-125 passing yards.