[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leinart and Eli Manning as my QB's

For some strange reason (we ONLY get 3 pts for a passing td, 1 pt every 50 yards passing) in ten team league, QB's were flying off the draft board early......Brady, Manning and Palmer were franchised....Brees went EARLY, as did Bulger...McNabb...Vince Young.....I sat tight, got quality backs and WR's (team listed below).......then ended up with Leinart and Eli as my QB's.......are both of them servicable as number one QB??

Jason Campbell, Big Ben, Grossman, McNair, Frye, Garrard are available...none of which impress me...do i sit tight and hope Leinart and Eli put up decent numbers (NO deductions for picks in our league)...

roster

eli

leinart

gore

addai

ronnie brown

norwood

chad johnson

colston

holmes

cotchery

shockey

broncos

gostkowski

thanks!!

For some strange reason (we ONLY get 3 pts for a passing td, 1 pt every 50 yards passing) in ten team league, QB's were flying off the draft board early......Brady, Manning and Palmer were franchised....Brees went EARLY, as did Bulger...McNabb...Vince Young.....I sat tight, got quality backs and WR's (team listed below).......then ended up with Leinart and Eli as my QB's.......are both of them servicable as number one QB??

Jason Campbell, Big Ben, Grossman, McNair, Frye, Garrard are available...none of which impress me...do i sit tight and hope Leinart and Eli put up decent numbers (NO deductions for picks in our league)...

roster

eli

leinart

gore

addai

ronnie brown

norwood

chad johnson

colston

holmes

cotchery

shockey

broncos

gostkowski

thanks!!

If there isn't a subtraction for interceptions then I like Grossman because last year he threw 24TD's. But considering what you were left with you still got a top 12 QB in Leinart.

If there isn't a subtraction for interceptions then I like Grossman because last year he threw 24TD's. But considering what you were left with you still got a top 12 QB in Leinart.

I think you'll be ok. I have Eli Manning, Huard and Culpepper, so I share your trepidation. Still, I didn't want to gamble on taking Harrington.

yeah, i saw qb's flying off the board when the likes of Ronnie Brown....Donald Driver...Colston....Caddy....were still on the board.....I think the differential between a Phillip Rivers and a Leinart or Eli is pretty slim....all are NOT a Manning..Palmer or Brady, and on flip side, they aren't a Joey Harrington.....or Charlie Frye....thanks for input...I know there is one owner in our league who LOVES Leinart, so if he gets off to a good start, might be able to work out trade.......Good luck to everyone, great game Thursday to kick off season...!!