[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR2 - Will Return Favor

Ugh, I knew I would have this problem as soon as the draft ended. Behind Anquan Boldin, I have a mess of guys who I don't know the first thing about. All could turn into great players this year, but none have a track record of serious success. Given the matchups, who do you like?

Calvin Johnson @ OAK - Big-play potential, but the Raiders pass D is still supposed to be good

Bernard Berrian @ SD - Can Rex find his deep threat like he did at the start of 2006?

Mark Clayton (BAL) @ CIN - Gotta like the matchup, but is he healthy? Will McNair target him or keep throwing to Mason?

DJ Hackett v. TB - The only guy playing at home... TB gave up a LOT of TD's thru the air, but will Seattle even need to throw it? Is Hackett really the potential #1 guy this year?

Ugh, I knew I would have this problem as soon as the draft ended. Behind Anquan Boldin, I have a mess of guys who I don't know the first thing about. All could turn into great players this year, but none have a track record of serious success. Given the matchups, who do you like?

Calvin Johnson @ OAK - Big-play potential, but the Raiders pass D is still supposed to be good

Bernard Berrian @ SD - Can Rex find his deep threat like he did at the start of 2006?

Mark Clayton (BAL) @ CIN - Gotta like the matchup, but is he healthy? Will McNair target him or keep throwing to Mason?

DJ Hackett v. TB - The only guy playing at home... TB gave up a LOT of TD's thru the air, but will Seattle even need to throw it? Is Hackett really the potential #1 guy this year?

May want to do what I plan on doing for most of the year and that is flip a coin. But for the first week I would go with who you picked first unless there is an injury that may affect your player. I'm thinking Calvin Johnson then Bernard Berrian for you.

Personally, I like Hackett, but many think he will not be the #2 let alone #1 target for Hasselback.

I agree. I'm pretty sure he'll at least be target #2. Johnson is right now a #3; Berrian faces a monster D, and Baltimore's passing offense would embarrass Bronko Nagurski.

I would go with Johnson. OAK run D is tough, and the Lions running game isn't MVP-caliber anyway. I'd expect a few more passes than usual in the game, and what skill OAK does have in their pass D will roll over to Roy Williams. That should leave Johnson for some nice opportunities, especially in the red zone.

Please answer mine!

I kinda like Hackett to get a few balls and a score. CJ is good but he still is the #3 target behind Roy and Furrey right? Berrian has big play potential but I have zero confidence in Grossman. Clayton is good but BAL passing offense just doesn't excite me at all. So I'd have to say Hackett, then CJ, then Berrian then Clayton

I'd have to say Hackett. But I would'nt be thrilled about it....