[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce McAllister or Rudi Johnson?

novafire

My choice would be McAllister tonight. I like him running successfully against the Colts defense with Brees keeping Sanders honest, and definitely to get a score. I don't like Rudi at all in that showcase game against the Ravens D. Good luck to you.

My choice would be McAllister tonight. I like him running successfully against the Colts defense with Brees keeping Sanders honest, and definitely to get a score. I don't like Rudi at all in that showcase game against the Ravens D. Good luck to you.

Thanks man.

Deuce feels like the smarter play but it's the one you'll beat yourself up more for if you're wrong.

He'll probably get less touches than Rudi, and Rudi will be the goaline back should they be in that situation.

The worry with Deuce is that Bush may be more premiered this year - that's yet to be seen though.

Long story short - I take my chance on Deuce, hoping his YPC is high and sees more chances near the goaline.